This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I get this error
The requested URL /u/lib/jquery.qtip.min.js.map was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
I have replied to your e-mail.
@tips4design – Hi Cristy, Has the session/cookie problem been fixed yet so it correctly records pages that are session driven as before it used to show mouse moving on a blank page, I reported this to you some time back and you was aware of it. since then i have been waiting for future updates so im hoping i can use it as i initially intended
What cookie problem are you referring to? The problem with the blank page was probably due to the server having the x-frame-origin header to same-origin, thus not allowing the site to be displayed in an iframe.
What version are you using? I’m currently working on version 2.2.0 which contains a lot of codebase changes and also changes the way tracked data is transferred and stored, leading to up to 70% less database usage while storing heatmap data and full session recordings. If you haven’t updated for a while I would recommend waiting a couple more weeks for the 2.2.0 version.
hi i order a usertrack wordpress version
and i get standalone version
how can you help me
Just purchase the WordPress version and I will refund this version for you.
ok, i just going to make it
ok i make the new order , please refund
Please ask for a refund for this version, you have to request the refund first before I can approve it.
how i ask for refound ?
Read here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-
This is a prepurchase question but would you ever consider adding the fesature of saas and multi user memberships where you charge people to put it on their site etc and also does it work on xhttp/ajax where u load it in when u need it thanks
UserTrack was created as an alternative to existent SaaS that offer similar features so it is unlikely that I will include an userTrack SaaS feature. Also, I do not recommend oferring userTrack as a service.
(1) Does the script ONLY records OR (2) we can even see in real time what users are doing.
As of now you can only view records but live user viewing is a planned new feature that will be implemented later this year.
i checked the demo links given, but i was NOT able to see recorded video there. Can you ensure that your demo links are working as they should be. Update me once you have tested them.
It should be working fine. Are you seeing any error when trying to view the recordings?
when is LIVE view coming – currently its recorded
The live user viewing feature will be included in the next version, which will most likely be released in approx one month.
I’m really interested in your script. But I have a few questions before.
1. Is it possible to track only a few pages of the website. For example, just the homepage. I have a lot of visitors and I don’t want to track the pages that I’m not interested in.
2. Is it possible to switch off the recording. I only need the heatmaps function.
3. My site has an ssl certificate so the script should be. Will it work on https?
4. Which hosting do you suggest?
1. Yes, the only pages tracked are those where you include the tracker.js file. Although it is recommended to include the tracker on all pages you can include it on only some pages if you want.
2. Currently you can only do the opposite (disable heatmaps and keep recordings). You could alter the code and disable sending the record data to the server (only one code of change must be changed), but I will consider adding this feature in the future.
3. Yes, HTTPS is supported. The demo on the userTrack landing page is actually on HTTPS.
4. Any hosting should work, but I would stay away from dodgy companies that might block your account for no reason, or that don’t have customer support. I personally use HostGator as of now as they offered a good deal. Also, make sure to also use something like CloudFlare to speed up your site.
Let me know if you have any other questions!
The answer is unclear, I can track multiple domains that are hosted in multiple locations or I can only track domains on the same server as my installation of UserTrack? Thanks!
You can do both things. Either install it on one server and track multiple sites on it (you can add many domains to track on a single server) or you can install userTrack on each server that you want to track and only track one domain/server.
My sites are scattered across 10 different servers, will I be able to track them all from just 1 installation?
Awesome! Bought it. Last question, does it have to be in the folder userTrack or can I install it directly into my root?
You can install directly into the root or any other folder. Just make sure to click run auto-setup from the userTrack dashboard after the installation is complete so the correct server path will be set.
will the code put on everywebsite leave a footprint?
What’s up? Just bought UserTrack. I don’t see the instructions on how to use SSL at the actual domain where my UserTrack is installed.
If your host has SSL enabled, just access the userTrack dashboard with HTTPS and it should work. ( https://yoursite.com/userTrack )
Thanks for all your help! This script works perfectly!
No problem. Thanks for your kind words!
Nothing is perfect, but I am trying to make userTrack better and better, the new update that will be up soon focuses on performance and minimizes storage usage.
Have a nice day!
can it show full ip address or only a half of it?
The full IP can be shown by changing the “Censor IP address” option in the userTrack settings menu.
For Immediate attention – (1) I tested your script on website and by doing these steps. I highlighted a text and did few other mouse movements. When i saw the recording – the highlighted text that i had selected was NOT shown and ONLY mouse movements were visible. I checked on all browsers and did repeat this test few times and SAME results. Can you get this issue taken care immediately. (2) ALSO when is the version coming where you can see live movement – let us know response to both questions (1) and (2). Thanks
I see discussion on http and https above in other discussion – but there was no place for me to ask question there…. SO asking here….. Can your SCRIPT if installed on HTTPS website – can it track/record a HTTP site and show it in recording (OR the other site that we need to track/record has to be HTTPS as the main script is on HTTPS)
1) Yes, currently text selection is not recorded. It is a planned feature and will be added in future versions (one or two months).
2) Currently I am working on adding an autoplay feature (automatically play latest completed visits) so you can just leave userTrack open and watch visits. The ability to also see live movement (well, with a 2-3 seconds delay) will be added after the autoplay feature will be released later this week.
As for HTTPS, you should usually access userTrack with the same protocol as the tracked site. Normally the only combination that doesn’t work is if you access userTrack via HTTPS but your site is plain HTTP (because the browser won’t display insecure HTTP content on a HTTPS domain). So, if you want to track a HTTP site your userTrack installation must also support the plain HTTP protocol.
(1) Cristy see these are really required stuff … If you donot know that your customer highlighted the text or was just moving there mouse – you cannot make any judgement. (2) And if you have a chat window open on the screen and chat operator is chatting with the customer and you as owner of this site you donot see things in order - ALL text comes at once so you donot see the delay and all that ….......... PLEASE GET IT RIGHT AND PUBLISH UPDATES. THANKS
I am currently working on updates, feature requests and bug fixed. I didn’t really understand the 2nd point. What delay you don’t see when chatting?
Thank you for your invaluable feedback!
The other point is — let me take long route to explain second point…. So lets say i am site owner and i have an operator working on site to help visiting customers. When visitor comes to my site the operator types message 1 (lets say hello). Then visitor types message 2 (Hi)... then operator types message 3 (how can i help you) and then visitor types message 4 and so on…..... BUT when i see the recording …. ALL message come at once … there is NO order … Hope it helps
Ok, I understood. What chat system are you using? Also note that HTML changes are not saved, so in theory you won’t be able to see chat conversations while playing back as the chat received from the operator (server) is not stored by the script, only the input that the user typed in the browser.
NEXT thing ==>> Also i guess you should NOT worry about the resource being used….. as it is understood that features need resources….. so you can infact add provision where people can disable certain features if they are on lower or smaller server. This will be helpful in seeing the actual scenario of visitor stay on site.
Yes, you are right, the problem with this is that there’s the risk of spending weeks of time on adding a feature that no one will use, time which could be better used adding more features that everyone can take advantage of.
I guess that’s just your perception (That’s what you only think) – but as users we would love to see those things
I know, different users would love to see a lot of different features added. I would love to implement all of those, but my time is not unlimited and I have to decide which of the requested features to implement first and which to post-pone. This is why feedback like yours is very important because it helps be decide which features to implement next.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $16.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work