This is the Wordpress version of the amazing userTrack script.
Don’t forget to rate this awesome product if you like it .
The wordpress version is identical to the stand-alone version, only that it comes as a wordpress plugin (so it is easier to install). You can also select using the interface which pages from the current wordpress site to track.
Since version 1.3 keyboard input is also recorded.
Live preview:If you want you can go to www.usertrack.net , navigate a bit through the website and then go back to the admin panel to check out the recording .
DescriptionRecord user mouse interactions on your website. You can view click heatmaps, mouse movement heatmaps or even full recordings of user activity on your website.
NOTE:The WordPress updates are always delayed (a few minor versions behind the stand-alone version).
- PHP and MySQL access on the server
- HTML5 doctype
- Google Chrome browser is required for improved performance in heatmap drawing and record playback
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p)
- shell_exec access must be enabled
- Note that the script doesn’t record interactions on iframes because those interactions are not sent to the current document by the Browser due to security reasosns
- The script is not suitable for highly-trafficked websites. Companies who offer heatmaps have a cloud network to store and process all this data and required a monthly fee based on how much you use. UserTrack even works on a shared hosting, but having more then 2-3 thousand recordings may slow down the script. It is recommended to remove all old recordings once in a while.
- If a user has to log-in in order to access a specific area of the website you will not be able to view recordings on that area as long as you are not logged in as well. Also, if you are logged in as a different user you may see their actions done on your user panel.
Quick note about how we manage our CodeCanyon itemsOnce we launch a new item we keep improving it based on feedback, so if you buy an item as soon as it appears you will still be able to get for free all the latest versions (we will never create a new item just because it is a new and improved version, we simply update this one) and also if you ever want something included in a current item, simply send us an e-mail or post in the comment section and we will do our best to include the feature you want.
ChangelogYou can see the changelog on the userTrack docs website.
Note that this is a very complex script and may still have some bugs, if you find any send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org .