UserTask is a PHP application which deploys user registration/login and user management at your website.
By installing UserTask in your website, you automatically have all the necessary forms where the users can register, login, reset/change their password, change their personal information and activating their accounts.
As the administrator, you can create a new user, edit a user’s credentials, activate, ban, unban, delete and view the user’s activity.
Moreover, with UserTask, you can split users into groups by appending them Roles. Different Roles can have different Rules which they specify what permissions and actions the user has. URL-Based Rules, can help you specify which group of users can access a certain page or a group of pages.
Furthermore, with UserTask, you can create custom fields in the registration form (which user has to fill when he registers) through the admin panel without having to write a single line of code. The application will create the database columns and update the registration form automatically.
Support is provided via email. You’re welcome to email us at any time, at email@example.com, for any question or technical issue, and we will aim to get back to you within 1 working day.
Detailed Feature List:
- User registration and login.
- Reset Forgotten password and change password when the user is logged in.
- Send activation email upon registration.
- Resend activation email to the user.
- Admin interface easily customizable and extendable for your own projects.
- Create custom fields in the registration form and force users to fill them during registration.
- Edit user credentials from the admin panel.
- Ban/Unban, activate, edit and view user activity from the admin panel..
- Create new user.
- View user’s activity.
- Force users to accept your site’s Terms and configure the url of the Terms.
- Append Roles to the users and change them anytime.
- Create your own Rules the users have to follow.
- Create Url based Rules where you can easily select which webpages/directories can users access.
- Easily set up reCAPTCHA.
- Forms are validated and submitted with AJAX!
- Send emails via SMTP (normal option included).
- Uses the powerful PHPMailer class where you can easily reuse and extend.
- Build in, error system, where you can set errors and display them in different pages.
- Easily customizable, choose your site title, email, password length and much more.
- Change the brute force protection settings and enable/disable the CSRF protection.
- CSRF protection class to implement in your project.
- Style and edit the email templates with the build in WYSIWYG editor!
- Manage where the user will be redirected after login, registration, password reset and many more.
- Build on top of the Bootstrap v3.3.6.
- Use the installer to easily install and first-time configure the application.
- Configure and change anytime your database settings.
- Beautiful and extended documentation!
- No additional codding required for setting up the application!