Userpages CMS is simple CMS for users who want to quickly design static pages and landing pages. Users can also have a friendly url for their landing pages. This system can also be helpful in fragmented industries with many actors who do not have a web presence. The pages are static in the sense that it will simply display content that has been saved in the database and not including any special processing or manipulation of the data or plugins.
Importantly, the users will be able to download the designed pages using the page builder in the system. The CMS can be set up in 15minutes or less and the user pages in less than 5minutes if one already has the content and has an idea of how the design should look like. The layout builder has over 200 pre-set components that the user can simply drag and drop. The system uses codeigniter 3 with HMVC
You can access the default page of a user going to http://www.codewhip.net/userpages/[insert_username_of_the_registered_user]
FeaturesThis cms is feature filled and in active production hence will have updates from time to time.
The features include:-
- A WYSIWYG layout builder that will enable a user build robust pages without requiring any programming knowledge or technical inclination.
- User management system for both backend access and front end access for restricted pages.
- Menu manager to add and rearrange menu items on the front page
- Landing pages for the different users
- Friendly url for the different landing pages
- Users can export the pages by downloading their pages
- User Access Control System to group different users and assign them different
- Admin can grant or deny users access to different parts of the system.
- Secure Password recovery system.
- Responsive design for both backend and front end
- Implemented using HMVC hence easy to extend.
- Google analytics ready.
- Page management system that can be linked to static content.
- Validation of input
You can register a test user to test the creation of user pages/landing page and downloading samples.
Registration URL: http://codewhip.net/userpages/user/register
Admin URL: http://codewhip.net/userpages/admin
Demo User Username: email@example.com
Demo User Password: password
The above accounts shouldn’t be edited. All data entered will be removed in a day or two.
Support and Documentation
Please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the script to help you with your projects.
At the moment I can take a few cutomization projects or if you would like me to make a plugin or widget for your own project.