Hey man, last week i contacted you about a faulty download concerning the 5.0 version of the usernoise plugin. You sent me the non pro version, but i payed for the pro version. Do you mind sending me the Pro version?
Thanks in advance.
Hello! I am really sorry, sent it by mistake. Please drop one more message.
Hi. Can you add some screenshot how backend manager and setting, if available backend will be good. Thanks
1) Is it avaiable fitter by status . Done/New or Idea type that we created
2) Is it availeble track IP, contry?
3) How about multiple delete/ Example i fitter Done ==> Then delete all of them. Like the way we fitter deactive plugin and delete all of theme in bunk action
Hiya – great product but noticed a few bugs:
1) When you create feedback the first option isn’t selectable. you have to select the second option then you can select the first again
2) when I use [feedbacks notabs] so they can’t see our bug list it still just shows all the tags.
3) The drop down options are the wrong way round eg show newest first shows the oldest first.
Hope you can take a look and sort. Atb – nice plugin though.
Thanks for reporting. I released 5.1.1 which fixed these issues. Please drop me a direct message or download from CodeCanyon in a couple of days.
Cheers for letting me know – will take a look on Monday.
Hey, looking into this plugin to see if it will work for our requirements – is there an admin login for the live demo we can use to see all the config options?
Hello! Not yet…
How is this licensed for multisite. Do I need to buy a license for each site wthin the multisite network?
Hello! It is licensed on per-installation basis. If all your sites are served with a single installation – you can purchase one license.
I’m looking at purchasing this app. Couple questions:
1. We use WordPress (WP) on our site, but not as the main site. We use WP, but just as a blog on the side. Can this app be used on non-WP pages similarly in this scenario?
2. A more critical question relates to compatibility with other CSS and JS files. Our site extensively uses CSS and JS (jQuery). We have a tried a number of these apps, but they so far they have all broken our site. Is it possible to get the CSS and JS files in advance of the sale, so we can test them for any conflicts?
3. Any plans to do what the others are doing: allow end-user to highlight selected areas of the screen, and hide others?
Nothing? Is this app no longer supported?
Hello! This plugin is supported.
1. This is WordPress plugin, so you have to have WordPress installed. If you want to use Usernoise outside of the WordPress-powered site, you can do it easily by copying a couple of lines of auto-generated code within the same domain. If you want to use it outside of WordPress-powered domain – you’ll need to manually do CORS headers setup to make it work propertly. Please note, that CORS setup is beyond the support provided for this plugin.
2. This plugin’s code works on its own without any dependencies, so it provides the highest level of compatibility possible. There were no known conflicts with third party JS since 4.5 release about 9 months ago. But I can’t guarantee it will work in your environment.
3. There was not demand for this feature yet, so… may be. Please note, that screenshot feature may also need CORS headers setup to work correctly.
Thanks! Regarding (2), can you provide URLs of the JS and CSS files on demo site, for example? I can then link to them to our site (in our header template using <style> and <script> elements) to see if and how they affect our site.
Hello! Your request inspired one idea for me. Stay tuned – I’ll publish a code that will allow you to run demo Usernoise on your site in 1-2 days.
Hello! Please download this plugin: http://cdn.karevn.com/usernoise/usernoise-demo.zip It will enable Usernoise demo on your site.
Please note it’s a beta demo, so may be buggy. Any feedback is highly welcome.
Thanks, but uses HTTP. Our site is HTTPS. How about this. If I purchase the plugin, but it cannot function properly in our environment due to conflicts with our CSS and/or JS, and/or it causes issues with how our site works and displays, can a refund be possible? Cheers!
I decided to purchase. Only $12 No issues as per discussed. However, doe snot appear like demo. I see three ZIP files in main ZIP file: usernoise-3.7.20.zip, usernoise-5.1.3.zip, and usernoise-pro-3.8.1.zip. Is the last two I install in WP? Don’t see any usernoise-4.x.zip file.
Hello! Please drop me a private message – I’ll send you the latest 5.2 version which is not released to CodeCanyon yet.
Is this plugin working in a wordpress multi-sites install? Can it be network activated and have the same settings for all the network sites or do I have to activate it and then make the settings for every site?
Also, can I customize the button and the position where it appears? Can I make it visible only on selected pages? I don’t want it to be visible on the home page, but I want it visible on my support (knowledge base page)
I believe that this is the best plugin of it’s kind (as far as I tested here on codecanyon). A bit pricey for what it dose, but it’s doing it’s job perfectly.
Hello! Settings are activated on per-site basis. All the other questions – yes.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
I have a bug notice on PHP7 :
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/....../public_html/wp-content/plugins/usernoise/inc/template.php:383) in /var/www/........../public_html/wp-content/plugins/usernoise/inc/integration.php on line 25
can you help ?
Hello! Which version do you have?
Hi, version of PHP or ?
I use the 4.5 version; I am unable to send the comment. the send button does not seem to work in PHP7… can you help ?
Hello! Please upgrade your installation. 4.5 was not 100% PHP 7 compatible, while the latest 5.x release is.
Hi. How/where do I edit the feedback types. I am seeing some duplicate feedback type that I need to get rid of. Thanks
Hello! It’s at Usernoise -> Feedback types menu.
I tried to install this and it broke my website. I had to delete the plugin via FTP to fix my site. I was trying to install the pro version. I went to my wordpress plugin manager and uploaded these 2 zip files:
Where can I send you my info for you to take a look?
Hello! If you want to use 5.x – you only need to install 5.x. usernoise-pro-3.8.1 is not used in this case. Most probably, that’s what caused your issue.
If it will persist – you can just drop me your details via private messaging at my profile page.
Hi. I need to use local avatar Instead gravatar. How do I achieve this?
Hello! Usernoise relies on WordPress’s built-in avatar system, so you probably need to find some plugin that tweaks it.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $4
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work