Usernoise Pro is a minimalistic WordPress plugin for gathering and discussing users feedback thus engaging them into communication.
- Feedback statuses, like “New”, “In progress”, “Rejected”.
- Shortcode to put feedback discussion onto any page
- Highest level of compatibility possible.
- Customisable feedback form
- You can use any link to open Usernoise window – just use ”#usernoise” as link URL.
- Localization ready. Install a free CodeStyling Localization plugin and localize it to your needs in seconds. I will highly appreciate if you’ll contribute translations back.
- WordPress 4.2 or newer is recommended.
- Minimum required PHP version is 5.2. PHP 7 is recommended.
- IE9+, modern versions of Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera supported.
- Make sure Usernoise is not installed (including free version)
- Download file from CodeCanyon
- Unzip it
- Open unzipped folder
- Upload folder contents to wp-content/plugins site folder.
- Enable the plugin at the Plugins admin section.
- Important!Use WordPress auto-updates to make sure you have the latest version.
4.0 vs 3.xCurrent demo page is based on 4.0 version, which is a major update. 3.x versions are very different in UI (but have the same data format). Some screenshots are slightly outdated and reflect 3.8 version (which is still available upon request). Screenshots to be updated soon.
- 4.5Switched to React.js under the hood. No jQuery dependency anymore.
- 4.0Major update. New frontend UI, new UX and workflow. On-page discussion support. Screenshots. support.
- 3.7.7 Mobile detection fix, minor theme compatibility fix for admin area
- 3.6Editable feedback categories, shortcode generator for post editor. Font-awesome instead of image icons.
- 3.5 Usernoise became responsive
- 2.0.4 Disqus compatibility bugfix, localization template added.
- 2.0.2 improved compatibility with third party themes
- v1.0.5 bugfixes for blank slate state, improved notifications, better caching compatibility.
- v220.127.116.11 – bugfix for “thankyou page is not shown” problem.
- v18.104.22.168 – cleaner Pro settings page, Windows server compatibility improved.
- v1.0.4 – “page scrolling to the top” bug fixed, removed .git repository
- v1.0.3 – minor bugfixes
- v1.0.2 – displaying feedback in public added, minor bugfixes
- v1.0.1 – Fix for failure when “wp” action is double-called. Usernoise updated to 1.0.2. Broken theme detector added.
- v1.0 – Initial release