About UserCredits for WordPress – PayPal IPN Add-On
Are you already using UserCredits for WordPress but want to use PayPal as your payment gateway for receiving credits?
This is the plugin for you!
It’s simple to use – just follow the instructions provided – they are included in the WordPress admin menu after you’ve activated the plugin.
Set up PayPal and then put the [obr_ipn_add_credits] shortcode on your successful payment taken landing page, and you’re good to go.
Want to See More?Visit the live preview site.
- v2.1 – 05 February 2016 – added “enable currency comma” functionality and updated the Help & Usage upgrade text
- v2.0.5 – 29 January 2016 – updated to use payment status of Completed as well as Verified to confirm a transaction
- v2.0.4 – 27 January 2015 – updated demo site link and removed the php4 constructor
- v2.0.3 – 23 January 2015 – fixed multisite issues
- v2.0.2 – 06 January 2015 – added charset collate to table creation and removed upgrade alert message
- v2.0.1 – 05 August 2014 – updated help and usage to include PayPal button notification info
- v2.0 – 02 July 2014 – re-written alongside the main UserCredits v4.0 update and separated the admin pages more logically
- v1.3 – 28 November 2013 – simplified the Live/Sandbox process by adding a toggle in the admin area rather than editing the ipn.php file directly
- v1.2 – 26 September 2013 – re-wrote ipn.php for better use of $wpdb and validation
- v1.1 – 24 July 2013 – updated release
- v1.0 – 22 July 2013 – initial release
Tested and working great with WordPress 4.5.1