User Registration Flow With SMS Verification Via Twilio in ASP.NET Core 3.0 MVC
This project is built in ASP.NET Core 3.0 MVC with Bootstrap that focuses on implementing user registration flow by phone number. Besides, this project item contains full source code with a layered (n-tier) architecture serving as ASP.Net Core MVC starter template following best practices, OO principles and design patterns.
This item also outlines the integration with Twilio to send SMS.
In addition to the main focus, the code is pretty clean using Entity Framework Core as well as contains pretty styling for the UI pages. This project can be expanded and customized for more features and screens following the same UI styling and coding style.
For more info or any question, please don’t hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full source code is included. Technology includes ASP.Net Core MVC, Bootstrap, C#, Entity Framework Core and SQL Server.
- Clean Code and Pretty UI Styling.
- Can be customized for more features following same styling and coding.
- User Registration Page.
- User Login Page.
- Form Validation.
- Phone Verification via SMS.
- Twilio Integration.
- Entity Framework Core.
- N-Tier Architecture: APIs, Services & Repositories (DAL).
- ASP.NET Core MVC Starter Template.
- Dependency Injection.
- Settings Management.
- Async Programming.
- SQL Server.
- Create database in SQL server with name “UserProfilesDB”.
- Run the SQL file to create tables with data.
- Open the solution using Visual Studio 2019.
- Change the connection string in appsettings.json.
- Run the solution. User registration page will be shown.