How to Install User Management System?
- Download the file which you have purchased
- Upload Zip File in your server
- Extract the Zip file that you uploaded
- Create a Database using hosting database wizard
- Now Go to your Browser and Check http://www.yourdomain.com/install
- You need to verify Codecanyon user name and purchase coed.(Do not use any white space in two fields)
- Give your Database Host Name (Ex: localhost), Database User Name, Password ( That’s given by your Domain & Hosting Provider), Database Name (That’s Name you have already created in number 4) & click Install button.
- Enter your First name, Last name, Email address and Password. Save this information because this information will be open your new account and its needed to log in this system. Now Click Install button
- Finally Click Finish Button. (Now you will redirect to Sing In Page)
- Now Give Your Email address(That is your user name) and password. Click Sing In Button. Now You can see dashboard.Here You can personalize what you want.
Note: If you using any folder location in your hosting to install this script, then you need some extra change in root (.htaccess) file on line number 3. You can open to edit this file on Notepad or Notepad++. Here will be adding your folder name