wpua-screenshots/backend-settings.png wpua-screenshots/bbpress-list.png wpua-screenshots/bbpress.png wpua-screenshots/buddypress.png wpua-screenshots/change-avatar-using-backend-interface.png wpua-screenshots/change-avatar-using-frontend-interface.png wpua-screenshots/save-avatars-in-amazon-s3-directory.png wpua-screenshots/save-avatars-in-custom-directory.png wpua-screenshots/save-avatars-in-dropbox-folder.png wpua-screenshots/storage.png wpua-screenshots/theme3.png wpua-screenshots/wpua-backend.png wpua-screenshots/wpua-editor.png wpua-screenshots/wpua-letter.png wpua-screenshots/wpua-register.png wpua-screenshots/wpua-role-image.png wpua-screenshots/wpua-woocommerce.png
WP User Avatar Pro is avatar creation utility to setup profile images on a WordPress site. This plugin works with WooCommerce, BBPress, BuddyPress & multisite. Store the avatar files in Dropbox, Amazon S3, Media Manager, or a custom folder.
- Allow users to upload their custom avatar using file system or media manager.
- User can capture avatar instantly using web-cam.
- user can setup avatar from front end form as well.
- Admin can store user’s avatar in the cloud.
- Dropbox and Amazone S3 Storage are supported cloud.
- Admin can save users avatar in custom directory.
- Use [avatar] shortcode to display user’s avatar on the frontend.
- Upload Avatar using Buddypress’s change profile photo page.
- User Avatar will be shown on buddypress automatically.
- BBPress Supported – User’s avatar will be visible on bbpress pages automatically.
- WooCommerce Supported – Your customer can setup profile image using WooCommerce Edit Account Page.
- Multiple Readymade skins are available to apply on avatar form.
- User can setup profile image during registration.
- Admin can setup role based default avatar in the wordpress.
- Show First Letter as default avatar in the wordpress.
- User can crop and resize image before upload.
- Ability to disable Gravatar in case to show default avatar.
- Admin can setup global default avatar.
- This plugin is multi-lingual using .po file or WPML wordpress plugin.
- New - Set first letter as user avatar. - New - Set default image based on user's role. - Improvement - Backend UI Updated.
- Fix - Drag image was not working properly.
- Fix - Avatar was getting lost on save profile. - Fix - Default avatar was not showing if gravatar is disabled. - Fix - Webcam was not working in safari. - Fix - Alt tags was empty in img tag.
- Fix - Avatar was not showing edit profile page. - Fix - Avatar was not working in https is fixed. - Fix - Webcam and Media Manager was not showing.
- Fix - Storage path was showing on save is fixed.
- Fix - Extra profile fields was showing due to 'show_user_profile' action.
- Fix - UI is improved.
- Fix - Profile Image was broken on profile update is resolved.
- Fix - Removed extra slashes from assets. - Improvement - Add user=current parameter to [avatar] shortcode to display currently logged in user avatar. - Improvement - 'action' parameter is replaced with 'wpua_action'
- New - Woo-Commerce Registration and Edit profile supported. - Fix - Removed warnings.
- Fix - Backend CSS was including at front-end which is resolved now.