WP User Avatar Pro is avatar creation utility to setup profile images in a WordPress site. This plugin works with BBPress, BuddyPress is multisite friendly so it’s an all-in-one solution for user profile images. Store the avatar files in Dropbox, Amazon S3, Media Manager, or a custom folder.
You can choose a profile image from the file system, media manager, or webcam. We have created an easy to use interface to make the process simple. You can also crop and resize the profile image to your liking.Below are some screenshots to get familiar with the plugin.
Easy to use Backend Settings
Choose Avatar using Media Manager
Choose Avatar using Files System
Capture Avatar Using Webcam
- Easily Upload or Capture an Avatar.
- Use a Webcam to get an Avatar instantly.
- Allow a user to upload Avatar on the Registration Page.
- Easily adjust the Avatar Dimensions.
- Add or Edit Avatars When Adding Existing Users to the blog in multi-site network.
- Keep Avatars in a Custom Folder Instead of Using the Media Manager.
- Keep Avatars in Amazon S3 Storage.
- Keep Avatars in Dropbox.
- Keep Avatars in Media Manager.
- Easy to Use Settings to Control Functionality.
- Multi-lingual, Multi-Site, BBPRESS and Buddypress Supported.
- Fix - Drag image was not working properly.
- Fix - Avatar was getting lost on save profile. - Fix - Default avatar was not showing if gravatar is disabled. - Fix - Webcam was not working in safari. - Fix - Alt tags was empty in img tag.
- Fix - Avatar was not showing edit profile page. - Fix - Avatar was not working in https is fixed. - Fix - Webcam and Media Manager was not showing.
- Fix - Storage path was showing on save is fixed.
- Fix - Extra profile fields was showing due to 'show_user_profile' action.
- Fix - UI is improved.
- Fix - Profile Image was broken on profile update is resolved.
- Fix - Removed extra slashes from assets. - Improvement - Add user=current parameter to [avatar] shortcode to display currently logged in user avatar. - Improvement - 'action' parameter is replaced with 'wpua_action'
- New - Woo-Commerce Registration and Edit profile supported. - Fix - Removed warnings.
- Fix - Backend CSS was including at front-end which is resolved now.