User Activity Log PRO WordPress Plugin
User Activity Log Pro WordPress plugin is a powerful and strong monitor system to track your users and team activities. It helps you about WordPress core updates, Posts & Pages updates, User activities, etc. which are done in admin side for any WordPress powered website.
Why User Activity Log required?
Does your website have many users for various admin side activities?
Do you stick with issue to track your freelancers, hire developers or website user’s activity on your website admin side?
Do you want to secure your site by tracking log of all user activity?
Do you want to get notified when a particular user is logged in?
Just relax, now with the help of “User Activity Log Pro” WordPress Plugin you can track all users activity on your website. This is the most needed WordPress plugin for all and specially for website owners.
User Activity Log plugin bundled with most needed security features when we have to track users and we will keep adding more in future versions.
If your server not providing server logging for your WordPress website then it is a best choice to use this plugin for recording your website activities. Also our plugin recommended by WordPress Codex for logging various activity Under “WordPress Hardening” article.
When User Activity Log Pro useful for you?
- Track your Freelancers or Hire Developer’s activities
- Track your multiple Blog Author’s changes
- Track who has logged-in with site and when
- View successful login and logout attempts
- Track which IP addresses are targeting your login page
- Track which themes, plugins and core files are updated in your absence time
For whom User Activity Log Pro is useful?
- Most needed for Website Owner
- Product Manager, Site In-charge or Site Manager, Team Leader, Developers
- IT companies to track multiple developers behavior
- IT Consultants, Freelancers
What makes User Activity Log PRO Outstanding?5 Reasons to Choose User Activity Log PRO
1. Administrative Activity TrackingSometimes users are thinking about as I can do anything with the website if I have some upper level passwords and no one can track me. But now, you can put they guys as off and feel them as you are also in track-able mode. No one single person will miss from user tracking including admin user.
2. Password Security to delete logIf you have already shared your admin passwords to your developer or freelancers. They can’t remove/delete or download that log summary or any single log until they have master password of User Activity log. We are providing high security to care your log data.
3. Email TrackingWhenever selected user role’s users are logged in with website then you will automatically notify via email. System will generate one email and will send it to your selected addresses.
4. WP Setting TrackingSometimes we suddenly notice that our WordPress back-end settings were changed by someone else. When we ask freelancers or developers or other team members, who made this changes? But there is no reply. So how to track who made this changes? Answer is User Activity log PRO report shows all log with details.
5. Download Activity Log before DeleteThis is must needed solution required as you want backup of selected log but don’t want to show that log with Activity Log list for another users. You can download your single & multiple selection logs anytime, no copy-paste required.
Other useful features :
User Details TrackingUsers need to change some details related to that own profiles and that new details might create an impact on our website like first name, last name, website link, email address, etc. If any user change own user related details then you will also get tracking about that changes.
Favorite/Unfavorite LogYou can set some filter on log from your side as my favorite log and it will be easily accessible for future usage.
Who can access the User Activity Log Pro panel? There is one “Role Manager” tab option available under settings page and you can assign that stuff to Contributor, Editor or one of your website Custom Role.
Activity Log Sorting OptionsYou can sort out activity log list based on Date, Author, IP Address, Hook, Type, etc. then you can do that thing easily with ascending and descending order.
Activity Log Filtering OptionsYou can filter out activity log list based on Date, Author, IP Address, Hook, Type, etc. same like sorting and one more feature option is available as favorite/unfavorite log.
User Friendly Admin PanelEasiness with backend panel is first requirement of any plugin and we have already understood that thing. So, beginner can also start website tracking.
Log Reset OptionOptions to reset your activity data anytime via “Delete Log Activities” option. That will remove your all activities data with download and email option.
Email NotificationIf you want an instant email in your Email Inbox when selected users or selected user role’s users are Logged-in with website. You can customize your email body too.
Export log to CSV fileUser Activity Log Pro plugin provides you an option to export log data into CSV file format. So, you can easily read for your next future usage.
Hook Selection Option to track selected actionNo need to track all activities? No worry, we are providing large number of options as you can select a checkbox for posts, pages, media, categories, tags, etc.
Custom Post Type & Custom Taxonomies SupportUser Activity Log Pro compatible with custom post types and custom taxonomies. You have some custom post types like portfolios, testimonials, etc. and worrying about that tracking then this is a best solution for you.
Role Manager FeatureWho can access the User Activity Log Pro panel? There is one “Role Manager” tab option available under settings page and you can assign that stuff to Contributor, Editor or one of your website Custom Role.
View Log in DetailWe are familiar with revision post type in WordPress and that will store your all revisions but if you want to delete any one selected revision then you can’t do it. User Activity Log doing that same stuff but you can select for which post type you want to track and only selected post type start tracking with page contents.
Blog website owners can use User Activity Log Pro as like SVN, github, etc. as project synchronize tool for multiple blog authors.
Custom Event LogYou are really happy with the current plugin’s functionality but still want to add some more stuff from your side. We have already figure out that requirement also and added that support also. Below are arguments to add custom event log to track your custom events/actions :
- Event Name (Hook Name)
- Event Label
- Event Type
- Event Description
There are no limits to add your custom event log entries. You can add thousands of event hook and can track every one.
Supported pluginsWith the popularization of plugins usage, we have filter out and selected some useful plugins and provided inbuilt support with the User Activity Log Pro plugin. You can add your plugins support via above feature – “Custom Event Log”
- Easy Digital Download
- Advanced Custom Field (ACF)
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Form
- Yoast SEO
- Blog Designer PRO
This plugin comes Localization/Internationalization ready. It is following WordPress I18n standards. It can be easily translated or localized in other languages different than English.
TRANSLATION READY.pot files included, for easy translation
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will be happy to consider any suggestion and appreciate your efforts. We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update! Contact us Here
Need Customer Support?If you have any query regarding User Activity Log PRO plugin then feel free to submit ticket at our support portal. http://support.solwininfotech.com/
April 17th, 2017 (Version 1.2)
* Added: Plugin support - Advance Custom Field (ACF), Easy Digital Download * Added: Taxonomy support for all post type’s single post * Added: Admin Dashboard Widget, "Latest User Activity Logs" * Added: More filter hooks for developers to check activities * Added: Reset option in filter to reset log history * Updated: Detail log for WooCommerce product and Coupon data * Updated: Detail log added for post with post thumbnail support * Updated: Feature option, if stop to log of particular user – role wise and user wise * Updated: Log data analysis with support of date range * Updated: Data filter for log history * Updated: Detail log for user update options * Fixed: Can’t update SEO Title with Yoast SEO plugin
January 3rd, 2017 (Version 1.1)
* Added: Plugin support - Wordfence, Gravity form, Yoast SEO and Blog Designer PRO * Fixed: Custom message not changing in Email Settings * Fixed: Email getting "User Registration Date" instead of "Login Date"
September 30th, 2016 (Version 1.0.0)
* Initial release