This author's response time can be up to 10 business days.
Hi, I like the plugin but I’d like to view the admin. 1. Could you provide some screenshots or documentation? 2. Are you planning any search feature for the bookmarks? Good luck with sales.
Hi, 1. You can find screenshots in demo page Admin screenshots in section “Admin panel” bottom of page.
2. I didn’t plan search feature but it can be implemented in next release.
Thanks for your fast feedback. I’ll be back. Thanks.
Search bar added for list without pagination and new features in new plugin version.
Nice work! A search function would be a great plus.
Two more ideas to add more value:
1. Instead of uploading thumbnail images for every website, favicons should be automatically shown for each website
2. If you implement a function that automatically sorts the links of each category by number of clicks (with a manual, daily or weekly reset option), I will definitely be sold
I am going to figure out and implement all new features:
1. With search can be some issues, because ULC plugin has pagination.
2. Yes sure, favicons should be automatically shown, but each site have different path for favicon and here can be some issues.
3. Sorting by views(clicks) and statistic will be great feature for plugin.
Any time frame for the new features?
Currently I am working on new features and I do my best to finish this month.
ULC plugin updated to version v1.1.0 with new features as we discussed.
Good work! Glws!
Very good. GLWS
Hi there, I installed the plugin according to the instructions provided. After I activated it, the plugin does not appear in the dashboard. How do I access the settings? I am using it with the X Theme.
Did you see any errors?
Can you see tab “ULC Links” in WP admin Panel http://prntscr.com/ds3blz ?
Plugin has not settings for whole plugin, only settings for each shortcode in tab “ULC Shortcode”.
Hi, just installed the plugin, I got an error that after activating the plugin, it added an extra character, it seemed to me it installed correctly, when trying to add a url and saving it shows me a white screen
Can you provide more details about wordpress version or screenshot with white screen?
Also you can contact us by email: email@example.com
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7.50