Uppity is an application that provides real-time monitoring of websites & servers with email and SMS alert options.
Quick and easy to use with multi-user support and a ton of features, including a clean, modern interface. Built on Bootstrap 4 and Laravel 5.
- Easy installation wizard.
- Support for multipul SMS gateways.
- Support for multipul Email APIs.
- Built on Laravel 5.7 framework.
- Built on Bootstrap 4.
- Customizable alert Email.
- Customizable SMS alert message.
- Mobile support (responsive guest widget)
- Multiple user system.
- Clean and modern style.
- Dashboard with quick site monitor.
- Advanced per-site based statistics and graphs.
- Multipul connection check types.
- Unlimited alerts per site.
- Slack Notifications.
- PHP >= 7.1.3
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- MySQL 5.x
While I don’t offer up “official” support due to time constraints. I am available on Discord to try and help you as best I can. https://discord.gg/TcWJJGJ
It may take a bit of time for me to answer however I will get back to you, please be patient.
- Added API for app intaagration.
- Update to upgrade helper
- Update to installer
- Added help documentation within website itself
- Added log exporting abaility (with date range selection)
- Added support for Slack notifications.
- Added a command to allow the user to prune logs. (Can be added to cron)
- Fixed bug with admin add user.
- Added support for global check limiting.
- Minor bug fixes.
This version has been through a complete overhaul.
- Added public status page.
- Added abaility to toggle public status page.
- Added SMS support for Nexmo gateway.
- Fixed issue with breadcrumbs.
- Added microtime calculation to Connect type so it also has response time.
- Minor spelling and cosmetic fixes.