The Uper is a lightweight WordPress plugin for Elementor to add a back-to-top button to your website without any coding knowledge. This small tool will help improve the user experience what affects conversion positively. Just a few clicks are required to add a button to your pages to any convenient place.
The plugin allows you to set both a regular and a sticky button in one of the eight available positions. The Uper button can lead not only to the top of the page but also to a specific page element using an anchor. With the detailed settings, you can specify when the back-to-top item should appear and hide, select hover/appearance animation. The fully customizable button offers to change the name and shape or select an icon from the Font Awesome library. Moreover, the widget provides a circular indicator feature of the page scrolling with the ability to manage display styles. Using the plugin, you can get a unique back-to-top element, styled according to your site design with a minimum of effort and time.
We made sure that it was easy for you to get started with Uper. With the plugin, you get 5 unique stylized and go-to-use templates. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
The tool has simple style and responsive settings for each of the elements. You can manage size, typography, colors, background, border, and other things. It is possible to apply various styles for different button states like normal or hover.
The Uper for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Uper plugin for Elementor
- Support Scroll to top/to anchor
- Supports eight sticky button positions
- Fixed and Sticky button positions
- Circular indicator of the page scrolling
- Various types of Scroll easing
- Customizable button content
- Responsive and friendly to any devices
- Multiple navigations for one page and anywhere on the site
- Font Awesome Icon Support
- Font Awesome Icon Picker Integrated
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.0.4 – 13 December 2022 Added background scroll indicator Added button content appearance animation
1.0.3 – 23 March 2022 Removed deprecated _register_controls method
1.0.2 – 10 January 2022 Improved loading plugin with Elementor addons packs
1.0.1 – 27 September 2021 Fixed button displaying when page is loading
1.0.0 – 16 August 2021 Initial release