This plugin allows you to update your WordPress, themes, and plugins to the recent versions in the easiest way. You can select auto or manual mode for updating. Also you’re able to make a backup before updating, set email notifications before and after update. If necessary, you can disable auto WordPress update.
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Update your plugins, themes and WordPress
- Choose the updating mode: manual or automatic
- Set the update periodicity (for automatic mode)
- Choose what is necessary to search/update: WordPress, themes or/and plugins
- Receive email notifications when new versions are available or/and after update is completed
- Envato compatibility (Update WordPress themes and plugins purchased via Envato)
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help ? http://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Serbian (sr_RS) (thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Update 1.34 – 10.08.2016
* Update : All functionality for WordPress 4.6 was updated.
Update 1.33 – 21.06.2016
* Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.5.2. * Bugfix : An error with checking inputs validation was fixed. * NEW : Envato compatibility was added.