Updater Plus plugin automatically updates installed plugins, themes, and WordPress website core to the latest versions. Download, install, configure, and forget about constant updates!
Set the update frequency, choose auto or manual mode, create a backup, set email notifications and much more.
Save your time and stay up-to-date!
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Select update mode:
- Search updates and update:
- Set the update search and update frequency
- Get email notification
- About new versions
- After updating
- Set the recipient email address
- Customize “FROM” field
- Compatible with Envato (update products purchased on Envato)
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
Documentation & Videos
- [Doc] Download & Installation Tutorial
- [Doc] Installation
- [Doc] How To Use
- Brief Overview
- Installation Instruction
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Update 1.39 – 08.08.2018
* Bugfix : The bug with sending email when failed to update new version was fixed. * Bugfix : The bug with sending email after automatic update new version was fixed.
Update 1.38 – 18.01.2018
* Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.9.2.
Update 1.37 – 10.08.2017
* Update : The compatibility with Email Queue plugin has been removed.
Update 1.36 – 15.05.2017
* Update : The plugin settings page has been updated.
Update 1.35 – 28.04.2017
* Bugfix : Multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability was fixed.
Update 1.34 – 10.08.2016
* Update : All functionality for WordPress 4.6 was updated.
Update 1.33 – 21.06.2016
* Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.5.2. * Bugfix : An error with checking inputs validation was fixed. * NEW : Envato compatibility was added.