- Want to grab attention of your website visitor and direct them to take an action?
- Want to add Mailchimp and other email subscription forms and show these in modal box, or a pop-up with stylish animation?
- Want to highlight your product video when a user land on a certain page?
You can easily choose and configure different pop-ups to display on all pages or certain pages of your website. This plugin is optimized for speed to use just one check, instead of multiple checks if the displayed page is post, page category, archive etc. We match the pop-up display with the current displayed Url.
Here’s a list of all features that comes with this plugin:
Create as many pop-ups as you want to display on all or specific pages of your website. You can also choose to exclude certain pages where you don’t want to display the pop-up.
9 different locations
You can choose to display any pop-up as a modal box, top bar, bottom bar, left panel, right panel and box on top left, top right, bottom left or bottom right.
Unlimited colors & Styles
You can choose differnet background color, text color, link color for each pop-up and make them unique. You can also specify padding for content and width of the pop-up to overwrite defaults.
Any type of content
User role based display
For each pop-up you can choose to display it for visitors or users with different roles.
Miltiple Display Opitons
You can choose to show a pop-up on all pages of your website or specify each Url where you want to display the pop-up.
Hide individual pop-ups on Tablets or Mobiles
You can choose to hide any pop-up on mobile as well as tablets as per your requirements.
Pop-Up Delay in seconds
You can choose to show the pop-up as soon as the page is done loading all elements or you can specify a number of seconds to delay the pop-up display.
66 animation types for in and out events
You can choose from around 66 different types of animation styles to display and hide the pop-up. You can specify different animation of pop-up in and out event.
Cookie based display
If you don’t want to bug your users by displaying a pop-up again and again on a page or site, you can block a pop-up by sepcifying a number of days for cookie expiration.
You can choose to show a pop-up within a specified datetime range. This is best if you are promoting any event or contest etc.
You can specify a css .class-name or unique #id for a pop-up and include the class or id to any clickable HTML element. Pop-Ups with click events will only show on click event for the element and will not display on page load.
Mouse Right Click Binding
You can create a pop-up and bind with Mouse right click. If anyone right click anywhere on the page where this pop-up is displayed, they will see the pop-up instead of default right click menu.
Close Pop-up with ESC key or by clicking outside the pop-up
You an choose to enable or disable closing pop-up with ESC key or by clicking anywhere outside the pop-up container.
Auto hide and Force Pop-Ups
You can force a pop-up for a few seconds and hide close button so user must wait and look at the pop-up untill the auto hide action triggers after specified seconds.
Close button within Pop-Up
You can add an HTML element/link tag with css class .close-popup within any pop-up to trigger close action.
Easy to setup
You just need to install and activate this plugin and you will see a custom post type named Pop-Ups below Posts menu. You can then create, edit and delete pop-ups as we normally do with other posts.
Front-end display is all user generated content, however, if you wish to translate the admin area to another language, you can easily edit the .po file with POEDIT software.
Upgrades & Change Log
Next version will be a complete re-build with our new and improved framework and additional features.
Version 1.4.5 ~ Oct 28, 2016
- Tested and optimized for WordPress version 4.6.1.
- Replaced depreciated functions with new ones.
- Optimized CSS and JS code.
- Reduced database queries to optimize speed
Version 1.4.4 ~ Mar 26, 2016 | (via Envato & WordPress Upgrades)
- Fixed vulnerabilities issues
Version 1.4.3 ~ Sept 01, 2015 | (via Envato & WordPress Upgrades)
- Optimized code to work with WordPress 4.3
Version 1.4.2 ~ July 16, 2105 (WordPress Upgrades)
- Optimized framework for WordPress latest and upcoming versions
Version 1.4.1 ~ Jun 05, 2105 (WordPress Upgrades)
- Added fullscreen popup style, any iframes within this popup content will automatically expand to window width and height for fullscreen preview.
- Optimized framework
Version 1.4.0 ~ Apr 30, 2105 (WordPress Upgrades)
- Upgraded TGM Plugin Activation class to the latest version to fix globally spread security issues.
Version 1.3.9 ~ Apr 24, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 4.2 (IMPORTANT)
Version 1.3.8 ~ Apr 21, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Added an option to easily create translation files with loco-translate (https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/) plugin. Some strings may not work which will be fixed in upcoming versions.
Version 1.3.7 ~ Apr 04, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Fixed cookie to work on entire site
- Fixed admin CSS framework to avoid conflicts with other plugins and themes.
Version 1.3.6 ~ Mar 07, 2015
- Added an option to enable or disable popups for administrator for each popup
- Added an option to reset purchase code to use on another site
Version 1.3.5 ~ Mar 02, 2015
- Framework bootstrap integration fix
- Removed body overflow hidden code to avoid UI issues
Version 1.3.4 ~ Feb 24, 2015
- Upgraded framework and shortcode generator api
Version 1.3.3 ~ Feb 20, 2015
- Optimised upgrades API and push notificaitons
Version 1.3.2 ~ Feb 17, 2015
- Enabled purchase code verification for automatic upgrades
- Upgraded framework to enhance the visuals
- Added an option to show popups on specific categories and posts under these categories.
- Fixed www and non www url issues for some servers.
Version 1.3.1 ~ Jan 13, 2015
- Added an option to set height for the popup
- Added an option to hide popup on desktops
- Added options for close button background and text color
- Added option to allow or disable page scroll when popup is displayed
- Updated language files
Version 1.3.0 ~ Dec 21, 2014
- Optimized framework for websites with SSL
- Fixed backend popups for websites with SSL
- Fixed exclude Url feature
Version 1.2.9 ~ Nov 30, 2014
- Fixed framework auto upgrade class to avoid conflict with other CSSJockey products
Version 1.2.8 ~ Nov 27, 2014
- Upgraded framework for automatic upgrades via WordPress dashboard
- Added an option to show Pop-ups on WordPress Admin Dashboard as well
- Added an option to disable plugin’s animate.css if its already called via theme or other plugin
- Fixed Pop-Ups Responsiveness while changing orientation
- Fixed scrolling content within pop-up for extended content
Version 1.2.7 ~ Oct 29, 2014
- Fixed link click event within popup when anywhere click close is active
- Fixed plugin setup callback order in core framework
- Updated push notifications setup in framework
- Updated product welcome screen with useful links
- Added Check for Upgrades function under Home Icon on plugin settings page
Version 1.2.6 ~ Oct 20, 2014
- Fixed ESC and Anywhere click close feature for multiple pop-ups on a page.
- Added User Meta Key Filter to show or hide the pop-up.
- Added option to choose custom backdrop color and opacity for each popup.
- Fixed framework issue for item info variable when multiple products are installed.
Version 1.2.5 ~ Oct 7, 2014
- Fixed Item assistant issue
- Fixed admin pages localization
Version 1.2.4 ~ Oct 1, 2014
- Fixed ESC key and Anywhere click pop-up display issue.
- Fixed Fullscreen video previews issue.
- Added an option to show pop-up with right mouse click, disables default right click menu on a page.
- Added option to exclude specific Urls for Pop-Up display. Now admin can choose to display a popup on all pages but exclude certain pages.
Version 1.2.3 ~ Sep 20, 2014
- Fixed specific Url pop-up display for sites with SSL
- Added a feature to enable pop-up close by ESC key
- Added an option to enable hiding a pop-up by clicking anywhere outside of the pop-up
- Added an option to change close button for each pop-up
Version 1.2.2 ~ Sep 13, 2014
- Added functionality to close pop-up with a link within pop-up content. You can now add .close-popup css class to any link within the pop-up content and the pop-up will close.
- Added a feature to auto hide pop-up after a few seconds
- Added a feature to hide the close button, which works pretty well with the auto-hide feature. If enabled, user close buttons will not be displayed on the pop-up.
- Fixed path issues for windows local development environment.
- Tested on WordPress 4.0
Version 1.2.1 ~ Aug 27, 2014
- Fixed css for responsive layouts
Version 1.2.0 ~ Aug 23, 2014
- Fixed a few issues as per customer feedback
- Added role based pop-up display
- Added device based pop-up display
- Initial Release