You can watch demo application video preview on YouTube.
This is a XCode project with all source codes and graphics files of delightful and easy to use advanced task manager for iPhone.
- Complete working app
Project for XCode 3.x – 4.x
Works on iOS 3.x – iOS 6.x
Full graphics included: iPhone 2G, 3G, 4 / 4S, 5 graphics support (no retina display and @2x retina graphics)
App will work on iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4/4S, iPhone 5 and iPod Touch
- App use local database (CoreData).
App does not require Internet connection. Use it wherever you want!
PSD design files included
- Create your own app from this project ans sell it in the AppStore!
Ready for AppStore – change graphics and Sale it!
- Excellent support by email and skype
Working app in AppStore based on this XCode project:
- Unlimited different TODO items
- Group your items by creating unlimited categories
- Quick Entry
- Check “Red flags” and get Important Lists and Important items on top
- Archive some shopping lists for later use
- Check and uncheck products in app when you buy it just 1 click!
- See completion of lists
- Get red icon bagde with “need to do” (“need to buy”) counter items on your iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad Home Screen!
- Add additional description fields to your products (price, date, shops, etc.)
- Send shopping lists to email (to your wife/childrens/etc) with completion status directly in app!
What you get:
- XCode project with complete working iPhone application with all graphics and files
- Source design PSD files
- Detailed documentation
- Step by step user guide “How to create your own TODO app from this sample XCode project and sell it at AppStore”
“This is great product. Thanks”
“Got it! Thanks – and thanks for great support”
“You have excellent support! Thanks a lot! :)))))”
“Awesome Project! Price should be higher!”
“Thank you, I’ve been able to clean/build this successfully. Your support is AWESOME and quick. I have rated App w/5 stars. Thanks again.”
“Awesome Project Awesome Project THANK SOOOO MUCH FOR SUPPORT”
“Rated 5 stars. Great app minus the db hassle. ”
21.10.2012 - Clean code without warnings - Fix some minor bugs - Update documentation 18.10.2012 - Add possibility to view list information in the window of the list - Updated documentation 17.10.2012 - Add psd and all image files