About.png Admob.png Categories Shadow.png Control Center.png Disqus.png Drawer.png Facebook Shadow.png Flickr.png Instagram Shadow.png Live Stream fullscreen.png Location Shadow.png Overview.png Pinterest.png RSS Shadow.png SoundCloud Player.png SoundCloud.png TV.png Tabs.png Tumblr.png Twitter Shadow.png WebView.png WooCommerce Cart.png WooCommerce Category.png WooCommerce Checkout Complete.png WooCommerce Checkout.png WooCommerce Home Scrolled.png WooCommerce Home.png WooCommerce Product Scrolled.png WooCommerce Product.png WooCommerce Variable Product.png Wordpress Ipad.png Wordpress List NoShadow.png Wordpress Post.png Youtube Detail.png Youtube NoShadow.png Youtube Player.png Youtube Search.png
- Unlimited Items – You can use & combine as many Blogs, Timelines, Feeds, Channels, Playlists, Stations, Webpages, etc as you want. Optionally add icons and create sections.
- Beautiful Design – We took great care of the UI of this template to make sure it is focussed on your content. Display the articles and videos in styled detail views with parallax scrolling header images and fading navigation bars.
- Completely native – The app is completely based on pure Objective C and layout files and designed for the latest version of IOS.
- Notifications build-in – Support for notifications by OneSignal is completely build in, all you have to do is configure your OneSignal ID and configure your certificates and you can send notifications to your users.
- Admob Banners & Interstitial – It just takes a few seconds to enable banners throughout you app and instantly monetize your application. Also supports interstitials shown during navigation on a configurable interval.
- Customizable & Brand-able – Easily make your app yours by translations and by customizing colors & using your own icons for menu items. You can also choose between multiple styles for your Navigation drawer, for example by setting a header image.
- Tabs & Sliding Menu – Got a lot of content to show? Not a problem, you can use tabs and the sliding menu to show a lot of content in your in an organised and intuitive manner.
- The latest content, endless – Get the latest content using official API’s and display them in media-enhanced endless lists, just scroll down to load more. No server required.
- In App Purchases* – Provide your users with the option to remove ads and/or unlock additional content with a quick in-app purchase to monetise your app.
- NativeWeb Technology™ – Never before has the Web been this beautiful. We inject custom CSS to HTML based descriptions of RSS and Wordpress descriptions to optimize the page for the device’s screen and create an unified look.
- Social – Let your users share content from your app to other apps
- Connection Manager – No connection message when no internet. Error handling is also integrated.
- In-App Videoplayer – Let users play youtube videos without even having to leave your application!
- About Dialog – Display about dialog with a link to your own contact page.
- Internet handling – No connection? No problem, we’ll let your users know.
- Great Documentation – Step by step instructions on how to configure your template from scratch.
CompatibilityWorks with the most popular RSS XML sources & formats, our parser will even search for a thumbnail in the description if none are provided by the feed. Works with Youtube Channels & Playlists. Works with self hosted Wordpress sites with version 2.8 or higher. While most Wordpress themes and plugins should be compatible with our plugin, we can not guarantee full 3rd party plugin and theme support. Radio player works with media formats supported by AVPlayer. In order to comply with App Store submission guidelines, all hosted remote resources you use with Universal need to be IPV6 compatible. Universal for IOS currently has no RTL support built-in.
Universal is compatible with all iDevices and uses Storyboards & Autolayouts. Please keep in mind that the compatibility and features of Universal for IOS may be different from Universal for Android. We recommend to edit Universal for IOS in at least Xcode 8.
Questions & DemoIf you have any questions regarding this template, you can always ask your question in the comments section.
Can I run this on Windows? Compiling the template requires XCode, which can only run on OSX. However, you can install OSX on your machine as a dual boot or in a virtual machine. Alternative, you can use a service like like MacInCloud to run OSX and Xcode from the cloud. And finally, you can consider hiring to compile the template for you, you can hire us or hire someone elsewhere.
SupportFor support, please visit our support website.
V4.1 -Support for IOS 12 and XCode 10 -Performance improvements & bugfixes V4.0 -WooCommerce added! -Flickr added! -Youtube Live added! -New (light) navigation layout -New layout for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest -Overall layout improvements -Bugfixes and performance improvements -Twitter 280 character support -Use of CocoaPods V3.2 -IOS 11 & Xcode 9 support -Iphone X support -Bugfixes V3.1 -Content defined in configuration files -Support for remote configuration! -Overview screens -GeoJSON support for maps -IAP for unlocking menu items -Basic support for RSS podcasts -WP Rest API featured images support -Bugfixes and stability improvements V3.0.1 - Support for SoundCloud Playlists - Support for Custom Items (launch apps/urls) - Bugfix for when using more than 5 tabs - Stability improvements and optimisations V3.0 - Support for Tabs! - Pinterest! - Live Video Stream Support (TV)! - Support for Wordpress.com/JetPack! - Basic Support for WP Rest API. - In-app purchases (to remove advertisements) - Admob Interstitials - Sliding Menu header logo (optional) - WebView file upload support - Layout improvements for Youtube & RSS - Bugfixes and performance improvements - New Youtube Player - Updated OneSignal/Admob/SDWebImage/etc - Basic WP REST API support V2.2.1 - IOS10 & XCode 8 optimisations - Stability improvements V2.2 - Wordpress Comments over Disqus - Search for Wordpress & Youtube - Bug fixes and optimizations V2.1 -SoundCloud -Notifications over OneSignal -New Radio layout with metadata support (now playing info) for Shoutcast. -WebView pull-to-refresh -WebView optimizations for loading and navigation buttons -Drawer is hidden when only 1 item is added -Language translation support -Wordpress Imagery improvements -Instagram Token fix -Documentation & code optimizations V2.0 -Rewritten with StoryBoard & Autolayout -Support for all devices (iPad mini, iPad air, iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone plus) -Support for Split-View -Improved for IOS9 -In-App background radio playing -Bug fixes V1.2 - Admob - IOS 9 & XCode 7 support - Bugfixes and improvements V1.1 - iAd integration - Minor improvements V1.0 Initial release*In-App purchases require an extended license.