The Most Advanced WordPress Portfolio Plugin Ever
What is Union Portfolio – A Premium Wordpress Plugin
Union Portfolio is a group effort from our team of freelance designers and developers. There are many nice themes, with many nice portfolios, but we could not find one stand alone wordpress portfolio plugin that we liked. Sometimes you find the perfect theme, but it lacks a perfect portfolio. So we created Union Portfolio. We wanted an elegant, clean, and simple portfolio that featured the latest design trends such as parallax, revealing headers, full width images etc. We hope you enjoy it!
We are here to help. We are 100% dedicated to satisfying our customers. If you have ANY presale questions or comments please do not hesitate to post in the comments section
here on the Union Portfolio item. If you’re not sure if this item is right for you, we are here to answer your questions. If you did like our item, and our support, or just want to help the progress of features please rate the item five stars. Rating items help increase sales, which help us to improve and constantly add new features. If you were not 100% satisfied please get in touch with us before rating the plugin so we can ensure you are happy.
We keep a log of all feature requests, if we are asked for a particular feature by the community we will work it into our future feature list. Please post any requested features in the comments section
- Fixed Various Bugs
- Fixed Importer
- Fixed WYSIWYG Bug
- NEW Opening an overlay now adds a hash to the window location. Overlays will open automatically if the appropriate hash is found
- Fixed a bug where item count didn't take into account the correct table name in some instances
- Fixed a bug when that occured when reinstalling the plugin without initialising a portfolio
- Fixed a bug where if the user wanted to inherit the theme's font, an error would be generate in console.
- Implemented a feature where the user would be able to disable the default overlay(modal) window and instead, open a link in a new tab.
- All the data used by the plugin has been tweaked in order to avoid security issues. No frontend validation has been implemented since this is as designed.
- Added the prepare method to all the raw SQL calls to improve security.The other WPDB methods are secured by default.
- Added a prefix to all plugin's internal functions in order to avoid any possible conflicts.
- Removed a small rar file left behind due to an oversight on our side.
- Tweaked the Google Fonts loader. Now, a text is shown below the Fonts select menu and the text will update with the proper font.
- Fixed a bug where the close button was no longer displayed under certain circumstances.
- Tweaked the layout generation code and implemented a new feature related to this, please check bellow.
- Now you'll be able to choose between full width layout or theme based layout. The full width layout will overwrite the theme's css rules and display the selected grid on the whole page in terms of width, instead of only in the theme's main container.
- Now you'll be able to have custom exceptions for both items title and subtitle.
- You'll now be able to have custom font size for both items title and subtitle.
- Other small various bug fixes and tweaks.
- Fixed a bug where if an item had no slider images selected, the item's overlay would get messed up.
- Fixed a bug where the plugin would interact with the Select Wordpress theme (both backend and frontend)
- Fixed a proxy CURL bug related to Google Fonts
- Fixed a bug where the overlay slider would display incorrectly on Mozilla Firefox.
- Fixed a bug where the color pickers in the backend would not interact properly if the field was empty/had no value in it.
- Fixed a bug where the media button in the backend would not work if using certain plugins.
- Fixed a bug where if you disabled the statistics, the project info section would not show up at all.
- Improved the color picker logic and load time.
- Fixed another bug where the WP theme would interact with the Union Plugin
- Bootstrap is no longer used by the plugin. All the bootstrap functionality for the plugin has been moved in the relevant files and the non-used code has been removed.
- Normalise is no longer used by the plugin. All the bootstrap functionality for the plugin has been moved in the relevant files and the non-used code has been removed.
- Modernize is no longer used by the plugin. All the bootstrap functionality for the plugin has been moved in the relevant files and the non-used code has been removed.
- Removed other files no longer used in the plugin.
- Performed a few file optimization, the plugin should load a little faster in the front end.
- Optimized CSS rules in order to avoid any possible conflicts with Wordpress themes.
- Fixed a bug where the margin of the body element was altered while opening an overlay, making the main slider look weird.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't have more than one portfolio per page.
- Fixed a bug where certain themes would interact with the plugin.
- Added plugin css for opt in button admin-wide
- Fixed a bug where the overlay footer would display incorrectly due to theme conflicts.
- Fixed a bug where the overlay footer elements would not align correctly with each other.
- Fixed a bug where the overlay slider caption text would not get affected by the color picked in the backend.
- Fixed a bug where the the backend color picker was interfering with other scripts and making them unable to load.
- Fixed a bug where the slider caption wysiwyg editor would not display properly in the backend.
- Made the plugin folder dynamic
- Fixed a bug where exported content would still have empty categories set in the portfolio.
- Fixed a bug where if an image was added in the overlay main content, the image would conflict with certain css theme rules.
- Fixed a bug where slider images would have a border. This was caused by a theme conflict also.
- Fixed a general backend bug where certain css/js files would conflict with standard wordpress functionality (eg. set featured images in pages)
- Fixed a general frontend bug where the theme's bootstrap would conflict with the plugin's bootstrap. Theme bootstrap should no longer interfere with the plugin's bootstrap and vice-versa
- Removed some old files which are no longer used.
- Fixed a bug where the text from the slider caption was bigger than the caption container
- Fixed a bug where the footer overlay text css rules would get overwritten by custom theme css rules
- Fixed a bug where the colorpicker from the backend section would change sizes according to the size/length of the color selected
- Fixed a bug where imported portfolios were having issues with their slider captions padding.
- Modified plugin folder path.
- Overlay footer animations fix.
- Fixed an overlay bug.
- Fixed a bug where users would have to scroll on mobile devices in order to see the main overlay content.
- Implemented a feature where you can either use a fullscreen image on the main overlay content or you can use it on the left/right section of the main content and it will not stretch 100% of the width of the page but instead stretch 100% of the section where the picture is used.
- Fixed a bug with the UnionGallery Slider where on mobile devices the arrows were too hard to click and users could not slide through the slider items. We've also implemented sweep feature to assist with this issue on mobile devices.
- Implemented autoplay for the UnionGallery Slider.
- Fixed a bug where velocity script used in the plugin would conflict with the one used by the theme.
- Fixed other small various bugs on mobile devices.
- Revolution Slider fix
We would like to thank Forgraphic
for the mockup images used in our portfolio. As well Zoommy
for the stock photography.