Check our online demo: Ultra Admin Demo. Login with Username: demo and Password: demo
Ultra Admin brings your WordPress Admin Panel to LIFE.
Along with White Label Branding features, It comes with 30 Awesome Inbuilt themes and gives you an option to Create your own theme. You can also control appearance of Admin Menu, Top Bar, Buttons, Content Boxes, Typography, Forms, Text and background colors, logo and so on…
Ultra Admin is compatible with both LTR and RTL modes so can be used for any language. Ultra admin is also Multisite compatible.
Try it and we guarantee you will get addicted.
White Label Branding features are part of the plugin now.
Also Rename plus Rearrange menu and submenu items, Change menu icons, Control Top bar links, Customize Footer, Plugin access permissions, Login page customizing options etc. features help you to design web project (in WordPress) for your clients with your own company branding.
White Label Branding
- Customize Admin Top Bar (All links and CSS Styles)
- Customize Footer
- Customize Login Section completly. Inbuilt theme, also create your own.
- Customize Look and Feel to your Branding needs.
- Fully customizable Admin Menu.
- Custom Logo and Favicon for your Own Branding in Admin Panel.
- Rename Menu and Sub Menu items.
- Rearrange/ Reorder Menu and Submenu with Drag and drop interface
- Custom Menu Icons
- Enable / Disable Menu and SubMenu Items
- Show original menu to admin users and edited menu to all other users.
- NEW: Make one site theme as the default theme for all the sites on network, with just One click.
- Easily install on the multisite network.
- Individual settings integration for every site on the network.
Colors, Themes and Style
- 30 Awesome Inbuilt Themes
- Multi color, Dark colored, Light Colored Themes
- Create your own custom theme
- Ability to create a custom theme
- Fully customize look and feel of Admin Panel using vast variety of available options.
- See Screenshots for all available options.
- Custom Logo for Login Page
- Fully customize look and feel with vast range of integrated styling options
- Show / Hide URL links like “Back to Site” and “Forgot Password”
- Integrated Custom Branded Login Theme
- Control colors, opacity, background, fonts etc. of login page.
- Pick a inbuilt theme or create your own
- Form customizing CSS options panel
- Buttons customizing options (Primary and Secondary button options. Control Hover colors also.)
- Logo and Favicon options
- Update images from external URL. To control images on all your client websites from one place only.
- Enable / Disabled Page Loader
- Fully Customizing CSS Main Menu
- Control Admin Top bar styling
- Content Box Styling Options
- Primary Color of theme option
- General Layouts CSS customizations
Admin Top Bar
- Control All Admin Top bar links.
- Customize CSS options as per need.
- Available in 2 different styles (Fullwidth and Partial Width)
- Remove unwanted links using node IDs
- Show Logout link in top bar
- Enable / Disable Top bar (both on front and back ends)
- Change User Greeting (Howdy) to desired text.
- 650+ Google Fonts integrated
- Multi Fonts support. Eg: Different font for heading, menu, body text.
- Use default computer fonts as back Up fonts for Google Fonts.
- Advanced Typography options to control font-size, line height, font weight, font subset etc.
- Custom Text in Footer.
- Show / Hide WordPress version info from footer
Import / Export
- Easy import and export settings panel
- Transfer settings to any other site also
- Smooth Scrolling integrated
- Page Loader integration
- Black Box Coding Standards
- Detailed Documentation
- Admin Menu Editor Pro plugin compatibility added.
- Cross Browser compatible
- Fast and Dedicated Support
- More themes will be added regularly
You are also welcome to try our another similar plugin Legacy – White label WordPress Admin Theme
Version 11.2 – 16th Aug 2021
- UPDATE: Removed unused code
- UPDATE: Menu settings page strings escaped for translation
- UPDATE: Plugin settings page strings escaped for translation
- UPDATE: Replaced .click(), .bind() etc. events with .on() events
- UPDATE: Escapsed all dynamic data
- UPDATE: Wordpress 5.8.x compatible
Version 11.1 – 6th March 2021
- UPDATE: Fixed Content Box Styling
- UPDATE: WordPress 5.6.x compatible
- UPDATE: Fixed count number styling in admin menu
- UPDATE: Fixed Menu management rename option.
- UPDATE: Improved CSS for various elements
- ADDED : New branding option added as Email Settings tab. Can update From Email Address and From Name for outgoing email notifications.
- UPDATE: Fixed heading font issue in certain elements
- UPDATE: Select box form element styling fixed
- UPDATE: Fixed hero button styling
- UPDATE: Dasboard widgets move order styling added.
- UPDATE: Admin top bar styling options removed. Restored to single style.
Version 10.1 – 26 July 2020
- UPDATE: PHP 7.4 version compatibility
- UPDATE: Updated smooth scroll plugin to latest version
- UPDATE: Fixed login_headertitle deprecated warning on login page.
- UPDATE: Fixed implode() warning in plugin fonts library
- ADDED: Add CSS variables info in plugin options panel for dynamic and better custom css codes.
- UPDATE: Improved CSS
- UPDATE: Fixed wordpress add new plugin page layouts
- UPDATE: Regenarated and Minified CSS files
Version 9.2 – 04th May 2020
- ADDED: CSS variables implemented in styles. Now css variables can be implemented in custom css option panel.
- UPDATE: menu management string tags from names
- FIXED: menu managemnet – showing counts for plugins, comments, and updates
- UPDATE: elementor compatibility
- UPDATE: gutenberg compatibilty
- UPDATE: Improved css
- UPDATE: Wordpress 5.4.x compatiblility
- FIXED: continue 2 php warning for php 7.3.x versions.
- UPDATE: Regenerated external plugin css
Version 9.1 – 21st January 2020
- Update: Wordpress 5.3.x compatible
- Update: Improved login page css and improvements
- Update: Minify login page css
- Added: Extra settings custom css for login page
- Update: Improved plugin css
- Update: Regenerated and Minified plugin main css files
Version 8.3 – 09th June 2019
- Update: Wordpress 5.2.x compatible
- Update: Improved Login Page style
- Update: Improved Gutenberg style settings
- Update: Improved Documentation
- Update: Improved overall style
- Update: Regenerate all inbuilt CSS files
- Update: Regenerate Minified CSS files
- Update: Improved Collapse button style
Version 8.2 – 09th Jan 2019
- Update: Improved CSS throughout plugin
- Update: WordPress 5.x compatible
- Update: Improved my sites page for multisite network
- Update: New Gutenberg editor compatible
- Update: Options panel compatibility with wordpress 5.x
- Update: Regenerate inbuilt theme CSS files
- Update: Regenerate minimized css plugin file
- Fixed: sizeof() warning under ultra-functions.php
- Update: Common Language text domain set as ultra_framework
Version 8.1 – 02nd June 2018
- ADDED: Feature to disable admin theme in admin panel and use menu management independently.
- ADDED: Enable feature to edit login page settings for prebuilt/inbuilt themes
- UPDATE: Improved widgets styling
- UPDATE: imroved themes styling
- UPDATE: improved customize theme module styling
- UPDATE: improved dashboard widgets styling
- UPDATE: improved add new plugin listing page styling
- UPDATE: WordPress 4.9.x and later compatible
- UPDATE: improved color picker styling
- UPDATE: improved form elements styling
- UPDATE: improved collapse menu button styling
- UPDATE: Regenarated minified plugin css for faster site loading
- UPDATE: Menu management module separate stylesheet added
- UPDATE: Minified all the css files for faster loading
- ADDED: Minified external plugin css file
- ADDED: Minified admin menu editor pro compatibility css file
- ADDED: Minified wordfence plugin css file
- ADDED: Minified login page plugin css file
- ADDED: Minified menu management module css file
- ADDED: Minified page loader css file
Version 7.4 – 05th November 2017
- UPDATE: Sorted Illegal string offset warning messages in PHP 7.1
Version 7.3 – 06th September 2017
- UPDATE: Removed option to disable login screen styling from options panel. This option is now controlled from plugin permissions page.
- UPDATE: Improved css
- UPDATE: WordPress 4.8.1 compatible
Version 7.2 – 4th May 2017
- UPDATE: Wordpress 4.7.4 version compatible.
- UPDATE: Improved Menu Management code
- ADDED: Feature to edit logo in prebuilt themes
- UPDATE: Improved CSS
- UPDATE: Regenerated Inbuilt theme files
Version 7.1 – 11th November 2016
- UPDATE: Removed WordPress from Admin Page title
- UPDATE: Woocommerce compatibility fixed
- UPDATE: Improved CSS settings for Category tabs on add/edit post pages
- UPDATE: Improved select boxes styling
- UPDATE: data table row action buttons improved
- UPDATE: Fixed page title add new button styling
- ADDED: Minified plugin CSS file for faster speed and reduce page load time
- UPDATE: Regenarated inbuilt theme files
- UPDATE: faster google fonts loading by using latin version only
- UPDATE: default system fonts recommended by wordpress loaded in plugin fonts
- UPDATE: wordpress 4.6.1 compatible
Version 6.4 – 13th September 2016
- UPDATE: Mod Rewrite / 404 options page issue solved.
- UPDATE: Improved CSS on plugin upload file page.
- UPDATE: Added a minified version of CSS for faster page loading.
- UPDATE: Removed page overlay effect on page loader for faster processing.
Version 6.3 – 14th April 2016
- UPDATE: Login page option settings taking effect for WordPress 4.5
- UPDATE: WordPress 4.5 plugin compatibility
- FIXED: Post/Page editor Top Bar Fixed Position on vertical scrolling
- UPDATE: Login Page Logo issues fixed with WordPress 4.5
Version 6.2 – 23rd March 2016
- ADDED: Reset menu to original on deactivating and reactivating the plugin.
- FIXED: Content Box header background color issue with latest WordPress version.
Version 6.1 – 26th January 2016
- UPDATE: Improved CSS throughout the theme
Version 6.0 – 18th December 2015
- UPDATE: Fixed Woocommerce Admin Menu Link Error
- UPDATE: Improved CSS stylesheet
- UPDATE: WordPress 4.4 Compatible
- UPDATE: Option to restore plugin permissions on deactivating plugin on network activated plugin and single site plugin
- UPDATE: Improved Responsive CSS
- UPDATE: Regenerate all inbuilt theme CSS files
- UPDATE: Improved login page Responsiveness
Version 5.3 – 19th September 2015
- UPDATE: WordPress 4.3 version compatibility
- UPDATE: Improved styling of buttons throughout plugin
- ADDED: Option to show/hide Screen Options Tab and Help tab in upper right corner of admin panel
- UPDATE: Fixed CSS related issues with some well known plugins
Version 5.2 – 20th July 15
- ADDED: Feature to Reset all plugin permissions to original on deactivating plugin
- UPDATE: Added some CSS overrides as suggested by customers
- UPDATE: Mobile view CSS updates
Version 5.1 – 25th June 15
- UPDATE: Disabled AJAX SAVE in redux framework, to avoid error on few servers “There was problem with your action. Please try again”.
Version 5.0 – 24th June 2015
- ADDED: 3 new inbuilt themes
- ADDED: Auto Update plugin ability using envato-automatic-plugin-update and envato-wordpress-toolkit
- FIXED: Jetpack plugin compatibility and CSS issues
- ADDED: New theme import files
- FIXED: Minor CSS tweaks
Version 4.3 – 4th June 2015
- FIXED: Redux Framework conflict resolved with some themes using Redux Framework as plugin
- FIXED: Logo position corrected when Admin Topbar is disabled
- UPDATE: Footer version notification for the redux framework disabled. Needed for white label branding feature
- UPDATE: Renamed plugin to ultra-admin from ultra-wp-admin to help plugins like hide my wordpress and similar addons.
Version 4.2 – 27th April 2015
- FIXED: Multisite Compatibility solved for logo, favicon, admin top bar and footer.
- FIXED: Multisite compatibility for Login Page related issues.
- ADDED: WordPress 4.2 compatible
- ADDED: Default theme style in main plugin CSS file.
- ADDED: Newly generated inbuilt theme CSS files based on WordPress 4.2 version compatibility
Version 4.1 – 11th April 2015
- ADDED: Network active, single site and individual sites mode for menu management functionality.
- FIXED: array_flip() error sorted in menu management addon.
- FIXED: Menu Management addon related issues when menu items are added or removed by external plugins
- FIXED: Save button was shown only inner sites in a network
- UPDATE: Plugin permissions page set for all three modes – single site, network active and individual sites mode
- ADDED: New option to show original menu to administrator or super admin user and edited menu to other users.
Version 4.0 – 7th April 2015
- FIXED: Multisite Compatibility issues. Multisite mode, Single site mode and Network active mode of the plugin – all issues and criterias taken care.
- UPDATE: Options panel (Redux Framework) updated to 3.5.x.x
- ADDED: Import/Export Inbuilt Theme files added in the package. Now inbuilt themes can be edited from the options.
- UPDATE: Inbuilt Themes CSS files
- UPDATE: Plugin Permissions to Plugin Settings Page. Plugin Permissions are network wide now.
Version 3.1 – 18th February 2015
- ADDED: Option to Apply One Ultra Admin Theme on all sites from ONE place on a Multisite network. A Multisite compatibility addon feature.
- FIXED: Minor typo mistakes
Version 2.1.3 – 29th Jan 2015
Version 2.1.2 – 22nd Jan 2015
- ADDED: Enable / Disable admin theme on admin pages option (As per request).
- ADDED: Enable / Disable admin theme on login page only option (As per request).
Version 2.1.1 – 21st Jan 2015
- Fixed: Menu Management sortable error issue
- ADDED: Option to disable Menu management addon
- ADDED: Admin menu editor Pro – Toolbar Addon Compatibility
Version 2.1 – 23rd Dec 2014
- IMPROVED: Footer URL links default style
- ADDED: External URL support for image URL in options panel
- FIXED: Revolution Slider CSS issues
- FIXED: Visual Composer CSS issues
- FIXED: WooCommerce CSS issues
- FIXED: box-sizing:border-box CSS compatibility with other plugins
- FIXED: jQuery Custom UI issues through out the plugin
- ADDED: Custom Login Page logo title option
- ADDED: Wordfence security plugin compatibility
- ADDED: Reset Admin Menu to original feature button in Menu Management Addon
- ADDED: Ithemes Security (better WP Security) plugin Compatibility
- ADDED: WordPress 4.1 Compatibility
Version 2.0 – 11th Dec 2014
- ADDED: Rename Menu and Submenu items (White Label Branding Addon).
- ADDED: Change Menu icon for menu items (White Label Branding Addon).
- ADDED: Reorder Menu and Submenu items using drag and drop module (White Label Branding Addon).
- ADDED: Enable/Disable Menu and Submenu items in the main menu (White Label Branding Addon).
- ADDED: Show/Hide Node ids from Top bar. This helps is removing any unwanted link from top bar.
- ADDED: Ability to show menu in different cases like uppercase, lowercase, capitalize or show original.
- ADDED: Customize Footer Text for branding needs.
- ADDED: Show/Hide WordPress Version information in footer.
- ADDED: Show/Hide Login Page forgot password and back to site links.
- ADDED: Show/Hide Direct Logout link in top bar option.
- ADDED: Show/Hide Top bar My account menu option.
- ADDED: Change Greeting word Howdy to any word option.
- ADDED: Image Thumbs for Inbuilt Themes in Plugin demo option.
- FIXED: Sorted plugin conflicts with the standard theme customiser.
- FIXED: Login logo URL link is now same as inner logo url.
- FIXED: Removed extra space at bottom code (as per request).
- FIXED: Logo options for inbuilt themes are hidden now. To change logo in inbuilt themes, you need to change the logo file on server.
- FIXED: Admin top bar links (enable/disable) control on front end. Control which links to show/hide in top bar.
- FIXED: Version typo – New version is 2.0
Version 1.2 – 22 Nov 2014
- ADDED: Permission Management ADDON for super admin user, administrator user and any specific user.
- ADDED: Admin Menu Editor Pro Plugin Compatibility.
- ADDED: Show ultra admin plugin on plugin page list for a user.
- ADDED: Custom CSS option to add any css style throughout admin panel.
- ADDED: Logo URL feature added for redirection to specified url.
- ADDED: New example demo theme – No 31.
- FIXED: Few UI CSS issues.
Version 1.1 – 29 Oct 2014
- ADDED: Multisite compatibility
- ADDED: Enable / disable custom login screen option
- ADDED: RTL mode stylesheet
- ADDED: Disable default admin color scheme picker
- ADDED: Show/Hide top bar links like wordpress, site, add new, comments.
- FIXED: Imporved Inbuilt themes
- FIXED: Button onclick bounce issue
- IMPROVED: Responsive login screen for small devices
- FIXED: Logo path issues in inbuilt themes
- FIXED: CSS bugs and issues in theme
- FIXED: media library CSS bugs
Version 1.0 – Initial Release – 20 Oct 2014