Introducing our ultimate contact form
This new form supersedes our previous forms and rolls all of their best bits into one, easy to install and manage product.
You can view a live demo by clicking “Live Preview” below the product image.
You won’t receive an email (emails go to site admin, not users).
As this is a demo, the email doesn’t go anywhere, but you’ll see what feedback the user will get.
- Easy integration/instructions into your current PHP site
- Progressively enhanced (fully functional without JS or CSS)
- Required field validation
- Multiple forms per page allowed
- Pretty select boxes
- Repeat submission prevention
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attack prevention
- No database required
- SMTP option available (default is PHP’s mail())
- Translations via simple JSON file
- AJAX enabled (no page reloads)
- CSS animations on messaging and active field
- Google invisible reCAPTCHA
- Mobile friendly
- Supports file(s) uploads to attach to email
- Multiple “send to” addresses on submission
- Optional success custom page redirect
- Extremely clean, well commented code
Server & Browser Support
- Latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari
I’m hosting with 123-reg and my form won’t work
We use CURL to retrieve the contents of the translations.json file, however 123-reg don’t allow CURL to be used for “same server” file retrieval. We assume this is some overly cautious security measure. This is a relatively simple fix (it’s one line of code), so please don’t let this put you off buying the form.
Support & Bug Reporting
Here at Jigowatt, we try to produce the best products we can for sale on Envato.
If you find a problem with our product, we want to know about it straight away.
If you have found a legitimate bug in our code, we’ll fix
it in a timely fashion and update the product.
If we remember, we will also credit you for finding it.
If you are having problems getting the product working or have modified the code, we can offer help, but it may be chargeable at £60/hr.
The reason for this is that the product costs less than an hour of our developers’ time, and we have to cover our costs.
Thank you for understanding.