Introducing our ultimate contact form – BOOTSTRAP EDITION
With the success of our latest contact form, and by popular request, we’re now selling a bootstrap compatible version!
This form is compatible with bootstrap v4.1.3, and has not been tested with previous versions
You can view a live demo by clicking “Live Preview” below the product image.
You won’t receive an email (emails go to site admin, not users).
As this is a demo, the email doesn’t go anywhere, but you’ll see what feedback the user will get.
- Easy integration/instructions into your current PHP site
- Progressively enhanced (fully functional without JS or CSS)
- Required field validation
- Multiple forms per page allowed
- Repeat submission prevention
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attack prevention
- No database required
- SMTP option available (default is PHP’s mail())
- Translations via simple JSON file
- AJAX enabled (no page reloads)
- CSS animations on messaging and active field
- Google invisible reCAPTCHA
- Mobile friendly
- Supports file(s) uploads to attach to email
- Shows upload progress with bootstrap’s progress bar
- Multiple “send to” addresses on submission
- Optional success custom page redirect
- Extremely clean, well commented code
Reviews for the non-bootstrap version are great! Grab this one if you need bootstrap support!
Server & Browser Support
- Latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Support & Bug Reporting
Here at Jigowatt, we try to produce the best products we can for sale on Envato.
If you find a problem with our product, we want to know about it straight away.
If you have found a legitimate bug in our code, we’ll fix
it in a timely fashion and update the product.
If we remember, we will also credit you for finding it.
If you are having problems getting the product working or have modified the code, we can offer help, but it may be chargeable at £60/hr.
The reason for this is that the product costs less than an hour of our developer’s time and we have to cover our costs.
Thank you for understanding.
22.11.18 - v2.0.0 - WARNING: THIS RELEASE INTRODUCES BREAKING CHANGES UPDATE: PHPMailer upgraded from v5.2.22 to v6.0.5 UPDATE: Google reCAPTCHA upgraded from v2 to v3 UPDATE: Bootstrap upgraded from v3.3.7 to v4.1.3 UPDATE: Documentation update for common questions and issues ADDED: IP address of user added to sent email (optional) REMOVE: Honeypot hidden field and validation removed FIX: cURL incorrectly returning NULL in some cases FIX: International phone numbers now permitted (removed numeric validation) 22.02.17 - v1.0.2 - UPDATE: email format now includes all form data by default UPDATE: translation tweaks ADDED: keep files on server after email is sent (uses server space) FIX: styling for reCaptcha to display reliably on smaller screens FIX: better error reporting when reCaptcha has an empty response FIX: reset google captcha upon failed submission to pass validation 18.01.17 - v1.0.1 - FIX: now deletes uploads when page redirect is set FIX: added check for recaptcha before reset attempt FIX: PHP undefined $protocol variable notice FIX: Spelling mistake in translations.json 10.10.16 - v1.0.0 - Released for public sale