Ultimate Boxing is a HTML5 Game. Face your opponent in the ring in this exciting 3D game.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 690×960 resolution that scales proportionally to fit the whole screen device
Just warning that for very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices. Anyway because of the high demands on graphics of the game, we do not assure the perfect functioning on old devices and on Windows phones.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
05/02/2016: - Added Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421 06/07/2017: - Orientation alert added - Button fullscreen added - Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices - Bug fixed with Retina display - Updated Sound library 05/02/2018: - Bug fixed on fullscreen feature - Bug fixed on fullscreen in iframe
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: