This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Hello , I trying to follow your doc about plug but its not working
Thank you for buying the plugin!
Please contact us via our profile page for support with a message in detail about the issue you’ve come upon.
In the create Slider menu can you put in the maxwidth instead of typing it in all the time? I use this feature for different images and would be great to set for each setup of the slider. THANKS!
Thank you for purchasing the plugin!
We appreciate your suggestion and will consider adding it in the next update. The only reason we decided to keep it away from the “Create Slider” menu and have it as a manual option is that very few people need this feature and it would make the menu look too overcrowded.
Oh thought that might be a common feature.. Personally I like to have all available features within a click and know all the features so i don’t forget about each one or how about put a tab for more features or other options. Just a thought, I just lazy and like picking options with a click Still a great plugin!!
Thanks, we are happy you like it!
Will certainly do something about it in the future updates.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
Dear Karl Dennis Matthaei,
We told you to contact us via our profile page at the following URL: https://codecanyon.net/user/foreverthemes
Do no post your website credentials or any other sensitive information in the comment section because anyone can see it.
The content and support are also amazing!
Thank you very much!
Thank you for the kind words, glad we could help!
can i user multiple image on this silder with text
Fade-In Transition Effect
Could you please elaborate more what you mean by “can i user multiple image on this silder with text”?
When i put purchase code and after saving it saying invalid code.
what is the reason for this error.
Please drop us a line via our profile page and we will take it from there. We do support via email only.
Do no post your purchase code or any other sensitive information in the comment section because anyone can take advantage of it. Please delete your comment altogether and contact us via our profile page. We do support via email only.
Thank you so much, I´ll send you the message via your profile page. Bye!
Thank you so much. Bye!
I have found and am very interested in your Ultimate Before-After plugin, however there are a few things I need to know.
1. The plugin is called a slider. Is it a plugin which renders two images as a before and after anywhere on a page or post, or is it actually a slider? I am asking as I will use this to display a relatively large number of images and won’t be able to use this plugin if it is a slider (if it is like what is usually considered as a slider).
2. Also, the Fade-In Transition option of the plugin is interesting and would be useful. Is it possible to use this option without a bar at the bottom of the image?
3. Is it possible to use the Fade-In Transition option with a vertical bar being displayed (like the other before and after transitions)?
Thanks for your interest in the plugin!
Will answer your questions in the same order:
1. Yes, it is a plugin which renders two images as a before and after anywhere on a page or post. No, it is not a slider in the traditional sense. You can see it on the demo, you get what you see: http://foreverthemes.com/ultimatebeforeafter/
2. Yes, there is a setting to hide/remove the bar at the bottom.
3. No, but we can easily add it if your need this option.
Thank you for the response!
For #3, if it isn’t too much work, having a bar for the transition effect would be great and would probably interest future buyers, as well as be one more option for the plugin.
(Mentioning the bar can be hidden for the transition effect could be good as well.)
As promised, we will make a custom version for you with a bar option for the transition effect by the end of this week or the next. Just drop us a line via our profile page so that we know where to send it when it’s ready.
Wow, that’s difficult to beat as good support!
Make sure to make it available for others and include it in your demo. I am sure other people will be happy to know that those features are part of the plugin.
Eventually, it will be available to all users with the rest of the features/improvements to come as part of a larger update in the next months. Submitting item updates on CodeCanyon is a lengthy process and for a small feature not worth the hassle.
Ah, okay then.
Thank you very much.
does this work with wordpress 4.7 ?
Yes it does, for instance, our demo website is always running on the latest WP version.
My Domain name http://bestimageclipping.com/
and my code showing invalid kindly update the purchase code
We told you earlier that we do support via email only. We answered your email more than 11 days ago and never heard back from you. Check your spam folder and see if it landed there.
I’ve just purchased and installed the plugin on a site, however the shortcode doesn’t seem to work?
Please contact us via our profile page and we will take it from there.
Hi, can this plugin work with the Divi Theme? Has it been tested? Thanks
We have not tested it particularly with the Divi theme, but it works fine on all our users’ themes, so it should most likely work. You could buy the plugin and if for some reason it doesn’t work we will issue a refund.
Hi, what about WP 4.7? It´s working it? Thanks and BR!
Thanks for the interest in our product!
Sure, it works fine with all the latest WP versions. Let us know if you have any more questions.
Just bought the plugin, looks fantastic and works very quickly.
Although, I am curious: it appears I can use it only on one of my websites. Is that so?
It makes us happy that you enjoy your experience with the plugin!
As per Envato License Agreement you can use each copy of the plugin only in a single end product. Meaning you can have it running only on one WP installation, however, you can migrate it to any other website when you want to as described in the Plugin’s Documentation.
Got it. Keep up the good work!
After entering and saving of my purchase code on the setting page – your plugin reported an error with the “invalid code” in the field.
What is the reason for this error?
We’ve answered your email, please check your inbox.
hi, i am trying to validate the plugin ultimate before and after. I am getting always Error ~~INVALID CODE~~. what is the reason for this? i tried to delete and reinstall the plugin, deleted cache too but nothing helps!!
Erros is fixed.
The Plugins doesn’t work properly in RTL mode. the slider go in the opposite direction of sliding. Is there a way to fix this?
Sorry to hear it doesn’t work properly in RTL mode, but we did not claim anywhere in the sales page that it would. Nonetheless, could you please provide us with a live RTL mode URL where we can inspect the issues and see if maybe there is a quick fix to this.
Hello ForeverT’! Am not a buyer yet, but almost. While looking through your demos, it was difficult to tell, if it is possible …
1. to align the sliders also central to the page, i.e. when working with portrait orientated images w.out having them stretch over the whole page?
2. to set i.e. two or more sliders next to each other w.out using columns or else? You show an arrangement on your demo site, but not sure it was made with a certain template feature.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Will address your questions in the same order:
1. The plugin does not stretch the images, keeps their true size. Regarding the alignment of sliders, there is no option to align them in the center of post/page when the width of the image is smaller than theme’s layout. It is something we have to consider adding in the next updates.
2. The plugin has an built-in option called “Sliders Per Row” which lets you add up to 3 sliders next to each other at the press of a button.
Hope this answers your questions, if anything still remains unclear do not hesitate to ask.
TY for the fast reply! as am no native to english and to be clear…
1a. although the plugin works responsive, pictures within the plugin will not be stretched above their original size but minimised, if displayed i.e. on a phone?
1b. as well center alignment of a post/page is not possible yet, but would there be a chance doing so by a custom code within the css style sheet you could provide? for a photographer/visual artist, who has often not a lot of text on the pages, it is one of the highest interests to be flexible in styles and image protection (e.g. smaller images within upload, while keeping a nice presentation)
2. i’ve thought this might be easy to miss understand… ^^ by “sliders” i was refering about the slider plugin itself. here a screeny of the case i was wondering abt.: https://gyazo.com/0fc97b0ea45cc47249429e5cffa48c31
looking forward to your reply! creative greetings
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $6.50
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work