Screenshots/01_Splash.png Screenshots/02_Login.png Screenshots/03_Register.png Screenshots/04_Home.png Screenshots/05_Categories.png Screenshots/06_Sidebar.png Screenshots/07_Productlist1.png Screenshots/08_Productlist1.png Screenshots/09_Productlist1.png Screenshots/10_Productdetils.png Screenshots/11_Cart.png Screenshots/12_Checkout.png
uiStore iOS Template – Mobile UIuiStore is a professional iOS7 UI for mobile App, created to help developers to build there own mobile Applications. As an iOS developer, you probably face a lot of problems applying a design for your application so we provide you with an eCommerce themed app. You have a wide range of UIs in this template to meet your needs.
Pre-requisitesThis is a template and it is meant to help you make your app look more appealing. It is not a fully functional app. The sample project is included to show you how to apply the design and demonstrate some useful techniques. And you can use the theme as a base template for your own applications. This will reduce the time to start up and make you focus more on the idea itself.
- xCode 6.1 project – objective-C
- iOS 7/8 – iPhone 4, 5, 6, 6+
- Easy to customize
- Well structred files
- Home screen: The main screen is a good place to show features and items recently added to your store
- Menu sidebar: Slide to navigate between pages
- Categories: Add as many categories as you want
- Product list: Four beautiful showcase styles for your products list
- Product detail: Describe your product, add photos and put it in the cart
- My cart: Edit your cart items before checkout
- Checkout: Last chance to confirm your order with the shipping price
ContentAfter purchasing the application source code and extracting, you will find the following folders:
- Source Code: Contains the Sourcecode.
- Libs: Contains the Sourcecode of Libraries used.
- Docs: documintation for the project.
- Screen Shots: Contains Screenshots .
- Resources: Sliced PSDs for icons and splash screen.
- Read me
Design:You can download original PSD files from the link, designed by rodrigosan
Change log:- 2015-01-11
- Init git repo to keep track for all changes
- Solve color and quantity selector bug