I love this game. Does the orange monster come down at some point?
Thanx) This monster just a decoration for description, but if it really importent – I can include it (for example: he can come down every 5 score’s points)
That sounds like a great idea. It would really set it apart from other UFO games on here. Thanks
Awesome, more sales
Nice!!! More sales!
Hello, I wonder if the game difficulty increases with the score.
Great game but I do have a question. When playing on my mobile device, is there any way to make the game totally full screen? As of now there are two big white lines and would be nice if the game would be 100% full screen.
Also. Wish there were more instructions on how to change the links to the buttons, adding leaderboards and achievements. I’m not a full time programmer although I know my way around somewhat. I’m guessing that’s with the Cocoon plugin but it doesn’t really explain it. And game templates like this should come with a little more instructions regarding changing links, editing width and what not. Replacing images and sound is the easy part. Also, the sound off button isn’t working for the Safari button on iOS, either does the sound effect. The music plays though….
I mean the sound effects DON’T play on Safari on the iPhone.
About white lines and sound-off button: please wait for a next update of the source – I try fix it(1-2 day when evanto approved it). To fully customize the leaderboard you need to use cocoonjs plugin… instructions for plugin + leaderbord,achievements,ads example here: https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin
Thanks for the reply and waiting for the update.
Admob Support ?
I Buy source code and it is modify to Display admob.
You can download latest version of plugin CocoonJs and ADS template here: https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin
’’how to add admob ads via mopub’’ tutorial: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1024/mopub-integrate-admob-in-your-cocoonjs-games
I LOVE Your Games!
I am VERY Interested in making a
purchase but I do have a few questions:
1. Can I use the game as is?
If so, can i rename it?
2. Can I edit the code?
3. How many levels is the game?
4. Is the game endless play?
5. Does the game automatically create new levels?
6. If a user completes the whole game does the game
start over but harder?
What happens with the game if a user completes all
7. Can I hire you if I want any work done to the game?
8. Can you set up a custom score bar that follows custom
9. Can the game be converted to Android, iOS, Kindle etc…?
10. Has it ever been on any of the mobile markets?
If so, How did it do? How many downloads did it get?
11. Can the game be programmed to load faster?
12. Can the game screen be larger (no outside frame)?
13. Can the game be set to have 2 modes “Free Play” and
14. Can I pass User & Score Data to my Backend stats site?
15. Can the Construct Logo be replaced with my company logo?
Any help would be GREATLY Appreciated!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank You and God Bless!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $5.50