Type Keeper v1.7
Type Keeper – Never lose text typing again
Have you typed something and then accidentally erased it? Do you want to find an important piece of text you have written in past? An app just stopped and now all your text typing is lost? Or just your want to check your “copy to clipboard” history?
Type Keeper is here. It is designed to automatically save everything you type and copy, in all your apps on your Android device. Just open it whenever you want to view old input entries & “copy to clipboard” events. By using it you will never lose text typing and clipboard data again.
What Type Keeper automatically does for you:
- It saves your text typing as events and sorts them by date and time.
- It saves your clips as events and sorts them by date and time.
- It requests and saves location on each text typing event start (only if device Location is enabled).
- It deletes old data in order to free up storage and provide you better performance.
Text typing features:
- Explore your text typing in details. Drag the slider to view symbol by symbol history.
- Show text typing events only from a specific app.
- Search in history for specific text typing events.
- Manage your text typing events. Copy, share and delete them simply in one tap.
- View location of each text typing event (displayed on a map).
- Easily enable/disable Type Keeper text typing storing globally or for specific apps.
- Take a look at your last clips.
- Search in history for specific clip events.
- Manage your clips. Copy, share and delete them simply in one tap.
- Easily enable/disable Type Keeper clips storing globally.
- Adjust automatic cleanup interval.
- Choose provider for location tracking.
- Require screen lock confirmation on Type Keeper opening.
- Important: This Android app uses an accessibility service which must be enabled to ensure primary functionality.
Ready-to-use integrations & implementations in this project:
Information about how to prepare them you will find in the item documentation after purchasing.
- Google Play Services
- Google Maps SDK, using Google Play Services
- Firebase Analytics (Firebase Core)
- AdMob (Firebase Ads)
- Realm Database