A simple two factor authentication written with PHP and bootstrap for CSS/HTML. A user registers with a cell phone number. Later when they login that cell phone number is used to send them a text which they verify by entering into a form field. To control cost live demo does not send out text.
- Sends SMS code to validate user
- Login for user
- Validate a registered user to make sure information being submitted is valid
- Checks for proper email
- Checks for a good password strength
- encrypts and salts password
- protection against CSRF, XSS, and SQL injection attacks