Twitter plugin makes it easy to add Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress website posts, pages. This is a great way to increase social media shares.
Customize the appearance, configure settings, and enable other advanced options to encourage website visitors to communicate with you via Twitter.
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Automatically add Twitter buttons:
- Choose the necessary post types where buttons will be displayed
- Choose Twitter buttons position in the content:
- Before and after
- Add Twitter buttons via shortcode
- Enable Opt-out of tailoring Twitter
- Choose the language manually or set the automatic detection
- Choose Twitter buttons size:
- Set for Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons:
- Tweet text
- Page title
- Recommended username
- Tweet text
- Set custom hashtag for Tweet and Hashtag buttons
- Set share URL for Tweet and Hashtag buttons
- Current page
- Home page
- Set the username for Tweet via parameter
- Show follow me button:
- Set custom image for Follow button
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Michal Kučera www.n0lim.it)
- Hungarian (hu_HU) (thanks to Peter Aprily www.aprily.com)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Google +1 – Add Google +1 Share, Follow, Hangout buttons and profile badge to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- LinkedIn – Add LinkedIn Share and Follow buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets. 5 plugins included – profile, insider, etc.
- Pinterest – Add Pinterest Follow, Pin It buttons and profile widgets (Pin, Board, Profile) to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- Facebook Button – Add Facebook Like, Share and Profile buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
Update 2.57 – 28.12.2017
* Bugfix : Options removal from the database when working on a multisite network has been fixed. * Update : Czech language file has been updated.
Update 2.56 – 13.07.2017
* NEW : Ability to add several hashtags and recommended authors has been added for Hashtag button. * Update : "Follow" button appearance has been updated.
Update 2.55 – 17.04.2017
* Bugfix : Multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability was fixed.
Update 2.54 – 03.03.2017
* Update : The plugin settings page has been updated. * NEW : Czech language file.
Update 1.51 – 09.08.2016
* Update : All functionality for WordPress 4.6 was updated.
Update 2.50 – 21.06.2016
* Release date of Twitter Button Plus.