Twitch Status for WordPress is an easy-to-use plugin that allows you to display a list of Twitch channels in a customizable dropdown or widget as well as embed Twitch channels and their chat boxes in your theme’s widget areas. This lightweight plugin can be added to any WordPress theme, includes numerous options and is fully color customizable to ensure it blends in seamlessly with your theme design.
With new features to be added regularly, Twitch Status for WordPress is the perfect WordPress plugin for established and aspiring Twitch streamers and anyone who wants to display their favorite streamers on their website.
PS! Twitch Status for WordPress is included for free in the PowerUp theme.
- enter as few or many channels as you’d like
- each channel has online/offline indicator
- if channel is streaming, the game played will be shown
- if channel is not streaming, it is marked as ‘offline’
- online channels always displayed first
- each channel in channels list links directly to its Twitch page (opens in new tab)
- enter custom text for activator button
- align left or right of screen
- absolute or fixed positioning
- fine-tune top/left/right distance with per-pixel accuracy
- change all colors, even on the tiniest details
- optionally hide the floating dropdown (useful if you only want to show the channels list as a widget)
- display channels list as a widget
- includes widget to embed videos and chat boxes from individual streamers (with customizable chat box height)
- optionally display at a specified resolution range only
Update 1.1 - added option to optionally customize the video embed widget's chat box height - the channels dropdown will now be closed when clicked outside of it