This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Looks great and certainly interested in buying, but a few quick questions:
1. Is the button on the website customisable?
2. Can you set display rules for the button – i.e. time of day etc
3. Is it a shortcode you add to display the button / number field?
Thanks for your comment.
1. Yes the button is customisable You can change the text on the button also this button has a class “twilio_call_button” by default it will take the default style of the theme. and for sure you can override this style.
2. Now on this version it’s not available. But we can do this customization for you on your version.
3. Yes there is a shortcode placed on the area you want to display the button/number field.
Planing to buy this but before I will like to see a live version as try
Thanks for your comment. We are now working on setup a demo for trying the plugin till step of making the call.
You will be able to go throw plugin options and shortcodes over the website.
Here is written that it is compatible with woocommerce and here come my questions:
1) Is it compatible with Woocommerce 2.5?
2) Is it possible to send call voice orders to the phone number of the vendors (not sms)?
3) IS it compatible with Woothemes Product Vendors? https://www.woothemes.com/products/product-vendors/
What about to add the option for the VENDORS to click the phone number 1 to accept the order, click 2 to reject the order and click 3 to repeat the automatic voice phone call?
Thanks for your comment Matteo.
1. Yes it is compatible with Woo-Commerce 2.5.
2. When the user entered his phone number and click on the button. A call established between the user/customer and the vendor, If what you mean that the user leave a voice message to the vendor (this option not available on this version .. we are now working on the recording voice message module and it will be available on the next version)
3. Within 2~3 days this option will be available on the current version (thanks for sharing this idea!)
4. Now on the current version the vendor has the option to accept the call by press number 1 or hangup the call to reject. When the “record a voice call” module be ready the vendor will have the ability to repeat all voice message as he wish from the admin panel.
Thanks Zonnix Support
Will this work if multiple people try to use the button at once, or is it one-at-a-time? We’d want to route this from a website to a call-center (trunk line)
1- Yes it is allow multi users to use this button at the same time.
2- If you have call-center system … then just insert the phone number in the plugin and any website visitor will use this button he will route the call to your call-center.
Hi Zonnix – Pretty neat app. Almost a perfect install in 5 minutes. It calls phone number 1, asks them to hold (I wrote the message for that), then dials the second number.
When the two numbers are bridged together, it immediately fails and says, “I’m sorry, an application error has occured”. Any idea why this might be?
Also, to enable multi-user support (20 to 50 people using this app at once after a live event, do I need to do anything? They can’t all go over a single Twilio number can they?
Thanks for buying our “Twilio Easy Call Pro” plugin, and thanks for contacting us.
Could you please send us your PHP version of the server.
Also can you send us the logs from Twilio Account https://www.twilio.com/user/account/log/calls select the failed call and send us the details.
Thanks in advance
Also Yes, your users can make as many calls as they want using only one caller ID.
Hi, This is a Very Valuable Plugin. I run a Used Car Aggregator Portal, where Multiple Dealers offload their Used Car Inventories. Currently I display the Contact Details of all of My Dealers on the Listings Page. However, I’ve noticed a lot of Crawlers and Bots Scraping My Website for Contact Details. As a result, I plan to use Your Plugin to Directly enable My Visitors to Call My Dealers Directly from My Website. Kindly address My following Queries :
1. Do I need to assign a Different New Twilio Number to every Dealer ? Like One Twilio Number for Dealer 1, and another Number for Dealer 2 ?
2. Front-End Dealer Number Input : For My Dealers, I have a Frontend Dealer Dashboard. I want to enable My Dealers to Save their Contact Number in the Front-End, without taking them to the Backend. Kindly let Me know how to achieve this, because this is extremely Important. I want to bring the Custom Taxonomy / Custom Field to the Frontend.
3. Are the Buyer’s Numbers Saved in the Call Log ? I want to use the Buyer’s Number for Re-Marketing Purposes.
Thanks for contacting us.
1. You don’t need to assign different Twilio numbers for each dealer. Just one Twilio number needed.
2. For sure it is applicable. We can add our custom field to the frontend dashboard. But it will be customized on your version only.
3. Yes all calls are logged in the logs section. It’s display the call has been established between [NUMBER ONE] and [NUMBER TWO].
Thanks in advance
Hi do you have standalone PHP version
Thanks for contacting us. For now we have only the Wordpress version. But for sure we can do it for standalone PHP version for you.
please contact us at email@example.com for more details
I just purchased the plugin and I cant seem to figure out where to put the forwarding number? I added my twilo info- I added the shortcode to the site and when you enter in your number it calls you BUT it says “The call failed or the agent hung up” .. what am i doing wrong..
Hello, can the shortcode for this plugin be rendered within the theme code itself? If so, I will purchase. Please explain how via email on my profile page. Thanks.
The documentation for this could be better. Trying to figure out how to forward Twilio requests to my business number using this instead of the assigned Twilio number itself?
Thanks for contacting us. When you insert the shortcode on page yoy can assign phone number to that shortcode. This will display a form with call button in the frontend, so here the user will insert his phone number to contact the phone number inserted in the shortcode
I hope it is answer your inquire
I think I’m learning how this works… however, there are many typos with this plugin. “Call incoming” is typo’d. Also, how can I customize the submit button and make it look more consistent with my theme?
If you point me in the right direction in regards to the plugin files I can probably figure it out myself.
twilio has more features, please explore more..
Hey guys, yesterday i was about to purchase this plugin but unfortunately i purchased the “WP Interactive voice response (IVR)” , after purchasing the plugin i found that “that plugin” can not let people call me. That plugin is for something else. Today, i am here to purchase this plugin but i have a question to ask before the purchase ” what is the difference between your plugin “twilio-easy-call-pro” and “twilio-simple-click-call-msgs”? I need the best which one is for me? Could you please tell me the difference between those both plugins?
My second question is that can i add different numbers into this plugin? For example i am going to purchase 4 numbers from 4 different countries from twilio. I am going to get numbers from Australia, USA, UK, Canada. Will i be able to add all of those numbers into this one plugin to get calls from those 4 countries?
Please reply. Are you guys getting my messages or not? Please let me know if your plugin can let me get calls from those 4 countries which i mentioned above with your plugin or not? I really need to purchase the plugin ASAP.
1. Hey there, can you please reply at least to me so that i can purchase the extended licence of your plugin? I need to use this plugin on 2 of my websites. Please i request you and beg you to reply to inform me about if i can add 4 different number’s shortcodes on my website for my clients from 4 different countries. Is it possible or not?
2. I have an idea that i can redirect users to geo location website versions. I can install wordpress into 4 different website versions of mine and then i can add your plugin into every website and i guess then it will work.
3. Please let me know if i can add 4 different numbers into one website so that people from 4 different countries can be able to call me. But i wonder how will the system know which number to call? as there will be 4 different countries numbers?
4. If i have to create 4 more websites and redirect them to each other by geo location then will it work? Just need your suggestion. If i will have to create 4 more websites then please inform me so that i can create those websites and get your extended licence today.
You have not replied how can i purchase this item. I do not know if the support is available anymore or not. I needed to purchase the extended licence but as you have not even replied to any of my message i have to purchase the basic version. I do not know if you will ever reply to my messages or not.
Brother, i purchased your plugin this morning and right now it is evening in my country but there is no message or reply from your side. The plugin is not working at for me. Please check those screenshots as i took form the backend and front end of my site. Backend Screenshot -> http://prnt.sc/e8lzy5 | Now here is the link for the front end -> https://goo.gl/Gi9CHx | I have already put my api keys and other information in the plugin settings.
Backend —https://goo.gl/orrLIj | frontend -https://goo.gl/Gi9CHx
Thanks for contacting us and we apology for late response as we were in public holidays here in our country.
About your questions you can use as many as numbers you want in each shortcode you can define different number to be called.
Your idea is great to have 4 websites each one target certain country by geolocation detection.
Please note that if you bought US number from Twilio … Other calls out of US will be international calls.
About your issue with our plugin. We checked/tested the call from the frontend link you provided in the above comment. And it seems working well. But you have to enable the international calls to be able to get the call.
Please review the logs for our plugin to get more details about any issue you face with Twilio account.
Thanks in advance
Brother, i felt very good as you replied to me. I applied to get access for the international calls and they accepted it. Thank you and i love you brother. I have a quick question to ask you bro. I have bought a local Australian number from twilio. I need to know if people from USA calls me then will it be expensive for me?
1. I am in India and i stay here. I need to do business in Australia, USA, UK and Canada. Few days ago, I purchased a local Australian number. My question is that “if someone from USA, UK or Canada fill their number into my website then will twilio charge me extra as i have not bought any USA, UK or Canadian number from Twilio? Please explain little bit about this situation as i asked this question from Twilio’s sales team but for some reason they did not replied any of my emails yet. Being trying to contact the sales of Twilio from last 2-3 weeks but my emails are not getting any reply from Twilio. So, i request you to solve this problem for me and for all new guys who will be interested to buy your plugin after reading this question that “as i have a local Australian number already purchased and if people from Canada calls me via your plugin then will i have to pay extra for that call or will i be paying normal pricing for Australian number? (just want to make sure that i only have 1 number purchased and that number is from Australia.)
2. On my website there is a problem here is the link—> https://goo.gl/Gi9CHx | I need you to visit that link and you will see that for some reason users can not see what number they are filling. Could you please let me know what should i ask my developer to fix to solve this problem. Sorry, i do not know any coding. Please let me know why people can not see what they are filling in the plugin’s front-end.
3. On the front-end the plugin shows so many countries. I need to show only 4 countries. Could you please let me know by email that how can i edit the plugin’s area where i can delete all other countries which i do not want any call from? In other words i need to remove area codes from the starting on the front-end of my website and just need to keep Australia, Canada, UK and USA country codes before where people fill their numbers.
4. Let’s say i want to purchase Tool Free Numbers for Australia, Canada, UK and USA. My question is that how can i call people with those numbers? In other words – how can i make calls with tool free numbers from twilio? Sorry, i need to ask this type of question from Twilio people but they are not answering my questions.
I need to tell people who are looking to purchase this plugin ” Guys this plugin is very nice as it does not effect on website’s speed. You must go for this plugin as i personally recommend you to buy this one.
And i also request to the developer of this plugin to perform some edits in this plugin to make this plugin must have plugin for every website. This edit is that “People like me can add 4-5 different twilio’s numbers into your plugin. This way people like me do not have to create different websites for different countries.
Thank you once again for creating something like this for people like us. Please answer all of those 4 questions for me. May be some other guy who needs to purchase this plugin get more idea about your plugin and purchase it after reading your answers. Thank you once again.
Brother, Are you guys on holidays again? Please answers my previous question as it is very important for me to know those answers. Waited many 3 days for your reply. Please help by providing information about my questions.
1. Yes for sure it will cost you more. If you need to cost only on local pricing. You can apply your idea yo have four websites with four Twilio numbers. So you can only get calls on local numbers with less cost.
2. This issue on your wordpress theme. You need your designer to fix this css.
3. This is a good feature and we will release new update to this plugin to add ability in backend to select which countries you need to get calls from.
4. We also will do some updates to this plugin to allow you to use more than one number from Twilio
Thank you for the reply. It really helped me out. Now i understand things clearly.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $10