10 April 2018 • Updated to Xcode 9.3
29 September 2017 • Updated to Xcode 9, Swift 4, iOS 11 • Set Swift 3 @objc Inference as Default in Build Settings • Added a 1125x2436px png image (iPhone X launch image) into Assets.xcassets -> Brand Assets image set • Adjusted some views in the Storyboard, because of iPhone X layout • Unchecked the Runtime API Checking | Main Thread Checker in Edit Scheme -> Diagnostics, accordingly to this post: https://stackoverflow.com/a/44392584/3724800
TriviaX is a game template for 1 or 2 players where you have to guess all questions of a bunch of categories in order to win a round.
Questions/answers are stored in .plist files with category names so it’s very easy for you to edit/add them. It has localization implemented for multi-language (besides English, we’ve added Italian localization as an example and the User Guide explains how to add other languages).
TriviaX is easy to customize, well-commented code, native XCode project, UIKit framework (NO Cocos 2d), Swift language, Universal app.
- XCode 9.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8.0+ – Universal – Storyboard
- Admob Interstitial ads
- Multi language
- You can play alone or with a friend on the same device
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own UNIT ID