Oct 4th 2016 • Initial release | XCode 8.x project
Trivial TV is a game template for 1 or 2 players where you have to guess all questions of a bunch of categories in order to win a round.
Questions/answers are stored into .plist files with category names so t’s very easy for you to edit/add them.
It has Localization implemented for multi language (besides English, we’ve added Italian localization as an example and the User Guide explains how to add other languages).
Trivial TV is easy to customize, well commented code, native XCode project, UIKit framework (NO Cocos 2d), Swift.
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- tvOS 9/10+ | Storyboard
- Multi language
- You can play alone or with a friend on the same Apple TV
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac PC with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
Have fun with Trivial TV, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.