A classic game “Tic Tac Toe”.
Considerations about this game:
- In hard mode the CPU is programmed to never lose, because any player movement is foreseen. On the other hand, the easy mode is simply a ‘foolish CPU’ (just plays randomly).
- Player x Player mode is locally only (not multiplayer)- The grid has a fixed size (3×3), as in the classic game Tic-Tac-Toe.
(resolution 480×854 – PORTRAIT)
- Work on all HTML5 browser.
- Touch control.
- Easy way to add/replace images.
- Included Sources: Construct 2 (r259) and Construct 3(r111).