Traxo is a responsive, user-friendly and easy travel agency management system with the online booking system. Using this CMS, travelers can check the destinations and see offered packages and then they can book their seat for that particular travel. The traveler can pay online via PayPal, stripe or bank. Then admin will communicate with the traveler and start processing the journey.
This CMS is built using the Codeigniter PHP Framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by other developers and they can understand the code flow easily. You will get this script very strong against SQL injection, XSS & CSRF attack. Also in all pages, admin level security is implemented.
The source code of this script is very easy and clean. The interface is user-friendly. Non-technical users can maintain almost every contents and photo.
This scrupt has some awesome features. We are giving those below:
- Easy and simple interface
- Fully responsive
- Clean codes
- Direct access stopped for page
- Invalid url protected for page
- Data statistics in dashboard
- Traveller booking system
- Traveller registration and login
- Traveller payment and payment history
- Manage destinations by admin
- Manage packages by admin
- Manage pages like team members, testimonials, services etc.
- Manage meta title, keyword and description for all pages
- Manage payment setting for admin
- Manage News and Categories
- Booking Payment with PayPal, Stripe and Bank by traveller
- Payment approval system by admin for bank payment
- Payment approval system by admin if not completed by PayPal and Stripe
- Easy installation on server
- Traveller registration confirmation system by email
- Forget password option for travellers and admin panel
- Automatic thumbnail image creating system on uploaded image for package and destinations
- Secured against SQL injection
- Secured against XSS attack
- Secured against CSRF attack
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
Version: 1.1 (March 22, 2019)
Fixed the minor newsletter section bug.
Version: 1.0 (February 20, 2019)