DescriptionTranslate is an easy but flexible PHP class to help you to create multilangual websites. It consist only of one class.php file and as many language files as you want. The simple structure makes it easy to add additional languages. Translate can automatically detect the browser language, supports placeholder in your predefined texts and allowes to define a fallback language. Give it a try and you will see how easy it is to create multilanguage websites.
InstallationThe integration or better the necessary preparation of “Translate” to use multiple languages is very simple. Only 3 lines of code are enough: require_once (‘Translate/Translate_class.php’); $translate = new translate(); $translate->setBrowserLanguage();
- Ready to use with 3 lines of code
- easy to extend with new languages (just copy an existing language file)
- simple structure (translate_class.php and the language files.)
- no errors because of a defined fallback language
- detects the browser language of the user automatically or via the IP address
- text parts can contain placeholders for variables