Easy to use: tPlayer offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface. Users can turn playback on/off, switch songs, adjust volume and use fast forward/rewind functions easily.
Responsive design: tPlayer adapts to any screen size, whether you’re using it on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device. The tPlayer design and functions perfectly are providing you with a comfortable and cozy music listening experience on a variety of devices. Smooth SVG animations make your player stylish and make the music experience dynamic.
Templates: tPlayer offers two templates – horizontal and vertical. You can choose the one, which suits your design and website better. In particular, the vertical template automatically activates on mobile devices, ensuring maximum convenience for users.
Colors and style: tPlayer gives you full control over the view of the player. You can customize the colors of all elements of the player. tPlayer allows you to customize the view of the player, including button style and player shape. You can choose between rounded or sharp corners, this allows you to integrate the player into your website design, matching your style and atmosphere.
Song information: Each song in tPlayer has full information about the song such as title, artist, cover art, duration, and song current time. This information is displayed on tPlayer, which allows the user to always know what they are listening to.
Common features: tPlayer is a highly functional audio player that offers familiar features, which allow you to enjoy music on the conditions, which suit you well. These features include Shuffle and Repeat options that give the user full control over the music experience. You can activate or deactivate them for users.
Playlist: You can add as many songs to the playlist as you want, each item in the playlist has a song name and artist, you can add a link to buy or download the song.
External sources and cloud storage: Play mp3 files from many external sources, including Amazon S3, Google Drive, other cloud storage platforms such as Dropbox, or any public link that can be played in a browser.
Shoutcast and Icecast support: When listening to a radio station using Shoutcast v2.5 or higher and Icecast v2.4.0 or higher, the current playing song artwork, artist, and title will be automatically downloaded from the server.
Update 23.05.2023 (Global Update)
- New Engine on pure JS, no more jQuery and other frameworks
- Removed Advertisement audio
- New Extensive Documentation
- Added Current playing Information for radio stream, including cover of song. (Attention need php server)
- Added Rounded Shape and Buttons
- Added New Option Show/Hide Covers
- Templates Updated
- Icons Updated
- Animation Updated
- More Options for Color Palette
- Removed Playlist generator
- New core of player
- Added Shuffle function
- Changed algorithm of the player
- Added function Share on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr)
- Added Muted button
- Added Download options
- Added Buy options
- UX animated button.
- Live Preview Editing Panel for creating Audio Player/ No coding Required.
- PLAYLIST GENERATOR
- Fix some bags.
- Supports Internet Explorer.
- Autostart function.
- Show/Hide Playlist function.
- Shoutcast & Icecast Support.
- Font Awesome icon inclided.
- Google fonts use.
- Added the function to repeat the playlist;
- When you press the play button, playing the first track in the playlist.