TotalContest WordPress contest plugin
TotalContest is a powerful WordPress contest plugin dedicated to run and manage contests and competitions on your website. It was engineered to give full control over the contest by providing many features and options with optimized performance and easy interface.
Running a poll?
With TotalContest, you can now create contests within 60 seconds! Its user friendly interface was expertly designed to make contest creation hassle-free.
With Totalcontest, you gain more engagement with an optimal viewing experience for your visitors. And your contests will always look amazing whether in a laptop, tablet or a smartphone.
Search Engine Optimization is a very key factor for every website. Thus, TotalContest makes contests more search-engine friendly in order to get more search traffic.
Do you need “Landing” or custom “Thank you” page? We have got your back! With over 5 customization settings, you definitely have the total control.
Collecting additional information from voters has never been that easy. With our unique 10 different field types, you can absolutely collect everything.
Regular vote and submission tracking has been made easy. You can now track votes and submissions daily, weekly and monthly.
TotalContest was developed with performance in mind! It functions without a glitch with WordPress.
Get more from your contests with Rich Text, image, video, audio and more.
Totalcontest integrates your contests everywhere like with a shortcode, widget or even a direct link.
Trace back every vote and submission, with an informative log (status, IP, browser and time) to identify any cheating attempts.
Voting & Participation Limitations
The ability of Totalcontest to control votes and submissions makes it easy for you to specify conditions under which visitors can vote or participate in a contest.
The extensibility of TotalContest makes such extensions and templates possible. Developers can certainly make TotalContest a step further to suit your needs.
TotalContest is compatible with other plugins and technologies like WPML, Polylang, ACF, WP SUPER CACHE, Varnish, HHVM, W3 Total Cache and others.
Enrich your contests with premium templates and extensions from the creators of TotalContest.
Make your contests look compelling with customized templates.
Take TotalContest’s functionality a step further with powerful extensions.
Photo contest with basic fields and configuration.
Video contest with basic fields and configuration.
Audio contest with basic fields and configuration.
Essay contest with basic fields and configuration.
The knowledge base cover every aspect of TotalContest functionality and provide a step-by-step tutorials and guides to get started with TotalContest in almost no time.
Customer support is our most important priority that’s why ~70% of reviews are about support quality. We take this responsibility very seriously.
- Made for WordPress using WordPress APIs.
- Easy installation.
- Easy contest creation process.
- One-click updates.
- User friendly interface with mobile-first approach.
- SEO ready contests enriched with schema.org structured data.
- Unlimited contests, submissions, designs, colors, layouts, fonts with customization settings.
- Custom fields: text, text area, checkbox, category, image, video, audio, rich text, file, drop down selection menu with custom CSS classes and validations (email, required etc…).
- Portable contests. Export, import any contest with WordPress built-in tool.
- Detailed statistics and results.
- Logs with detailed information (time, IP, browser etc…).
- Support for WordPress 3.8+.
- Support third-party plugins and technologies: WPML, Polylang, ACF, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, Varnish, HHVM and Nginx.
- Different limitations: Cookies, IP, user role, date and time, quota and others.
- Easy integration with WordPress: Widget, shortcode or direct link.
- RTL support.
- Contests archive.
- Cache compatibility (W3 Total Cache, Super Cache, Quick Cache, Fastest Cache, WP Rocket, WPEngine, ZenCache, HyperCache, Varnish).
- AJAX powered contests with fallback.
- Support and knowledge base directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Create, edit, trash and delete contests.
- Edit contest title, settings.
- List contests with shortcodes and total submissions and votes.
- Preview submission.
- List submissions and total votes.
- Mark submission as winner.
- Override votes.
- Block re-vote/participation by cookies with possibility of setting a custom timeout.
- Block re-vote/participation by IP with possibility of setting a custom timeout and white-listing and black-listing.
- Set membership exclusivity (only selected user roles can vote).
- Enable captcha (powered by reCaptcha).
- Set a quota.
- Set a start or end date or both.
- Mange custom fields.
- Set default value.
- Filled (required).
- Allowed or forbidden words.
- Regular expressions (regex).
- File size.
- File formats.
- Image dimensions.
- Video/Audio length.
- Set custom CSS classes for field input and label.
- Customize field template.
- Include in statistics.
- Change contest’s template.
- Set default values.
- Reset to default values.
- Customize typography settings (font family, line-height, size).
- Customize template’s settings (colors, layouts, submissions per row etc…).
- Set landing page content.
- Create custom content pages.
- Install extension.
- Uninstall extension.
- Activate extension.
- Edit extension.
- Install template.
- Uninstall template.
- Activate template.
- Edit template.
- View extensions and templates.
- Install or update extensions and templates directly from the store.
- Migrate from TotalContest 1.x.
- Purge cache (Templates cached CSS).
- Import contests.
- Export contests.
- Activate TotalContest with Envato license key to receive updates directly on WordPress dashboard.
Support / Help
- Search the knowledge base.
- Open a support ticket.
- Download debug and system information.
Version 1.4.0 (2018-03-03)New Features
- Template switcher.
- Adding support for in-theme template (Just like WooCommerce and bbpress, in-theme template will always take precedence).
- Improved modules management.
- Some directories names are lowercase now to avoid case-sensitive OS bugs.
- Fixed a bug in pagination.
Version 1.3.0 (2017-11-18)New Features
- Ajax browsing for the contest.
- Logs export.
- Fixed a bug with uploading on Firefox.
- Fixed a bug in timezone.
- Fix upload shortcode.
- Fix the expressions saving bug.
Version 1.1.1 (2017-05-31)Bug Fixes
- User-based restriction not working properly.
- All limitations now follow WordPress timezone instead of server timezone.
Version 1.1.0 (2017-05-22)New Features
- Display custom content before / after submission content.
- Give the ability to choose which size of image should be used for gallery view.
- Ability to change “no preview” image to another image.
- Send notification when a submission has been created.
- Contest standalone gallery shortcode should display submissions properly now.
- Expression not being saved.
Version 1.0.2Bug Fixes
- Fix a bug where some hosting environments won’t pass HTTP method correctly (fallback added).
Version 1.0.1New Features
- Spanish language (CreditL Jose Pedraza. Thank you so much!).
- Fix a bug where WordPress fails to handle save properly.
- First release! “Hello World” says TotalContest.