TotalContest WordPress contest plugin
TotalContest is a powerful WordPress contest plugin dedicated to running and managing contests and competitions on your website. It was engineered to give complete control over the contest by providing many features and options with optimized performance and an easy interface.
Do you need a poll system?
Do you need a survey system?
Do you need a rating system?
With TotalContest, you can now create contests within 60 seconds! Its user-friendly interface was expertly designed to make contest creation hassle-free.
With Totalcontest, you gain more engagement with an optimal viewing experience for your visitors. And your contests will always look amazing, whether on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Search Engine Optimization is a very crucial factor for every website. Thus, TotalContest makes contests more search-engine friendly to get more search traffic.
Do you need a “Landing” or a custom “Thank you” page? We have got your back! With over five customization settings, you have total control.
Collecting additional information from voters has never been that easy. With our unique ten different field types, you can collect everything.
Regular vote and submission tracking has been made easy. You can now track votes and submissions daily, weekly, and monthly.
TotalContest was developed with performance in mind! It functions without a glitch with WordPress.
Get more from your contests with Rich Text, images, video, audio, and more.
Totalcontest integrates your contests everywhere, like with a shortcode, widget, or direct link.
Traceback every vote and submission with an informative log (status, IP, browser, and time) to identify any cheating attempts.
Voting & Participation Limitations
The ability of TotalContest to control votes and submissions makes it easy for you to specify conditions under which visitors can vote or participate in a contest.
The extensibility of TotalContest makes such extensions and templates possible. Developers can undoubtedly take TotalContest a step further to suit your needs.
TotalContest is compatible with other plugins and technologies like WPML, Polylang, ACF, WP SUPER CACHE, Varnish, HHVM, W3 Total Cache, and others.
Please help us translate TotalContest into your language.
Enrich your contests with premium templates and extensions from the creators of TotalContest.
Make your contests look compelling with customized templates.
Take TotalContest’s functionality a step further with powerful extensions.
A photo contest with essential fields and configuration.
Video contest with essential fields and configuration.
Audio contest with essential fields and configuration.
Essay contest with essential fields and configuration.
The knowledge base covers every aspect of TotalContest functionality and provides step-by-step tutorials and guides to get started with TotalContest in almost no time.
Customer support is our most important priority. That’s why ~70% of reviews are about support quality. We take this responsibility very seriously.
- Made for WordPress using WordPress APIs.
- Easy installation.
- Easy contest creation process.
- One-click updates.
- User-friendly interface with a mobile-first approach.
- SEO-ready contests enriched with schema.org structured data.
- Unlimited contests, submissions, designs, colors, layouts, and fonts with customization settings.
- Custom fields: text, text area, checkbox, category, image, video, audio, rich text, file, drop-down selection menu with custom CSS classes and validations (email, required, etc.…).
- Portable contests. Export and import any contest with WordPress built-in tool.
- Detailed statistics and results.
- Logs with detailed information (time, IP, browser, etc…).
- Support for WordPress 3.8+.
- Support third-party plugins and technologies: WPML, Polylang, ACF, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, Varnish, HHVM, and Nginx.
- Different limitations: Cookies, IP, user role, date and time, quota, and others.
- Easy integration with WordPress: Widget, shortcode, or direct link.
- RTL support.
- Contests archive.
- Cache compatibility (W3 Total Cache, Super Cache, Quick Cache, Fastest Cache, WP Rocket, WPEngine, ZenCache, HyperCache, Varnish).
- AJAX-powered contests with fallback.
- Support and knowledge base directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Create, edit, trash, and delete contests.
- Edit contest title and settings.
- List contests with shortcodes and total submissions and votes.
- Preview submission.
- List submissions and total votes.
- Mark submission as the winner.
- Override votes.
- Block re-vote/participation by cookies with the possibility of setting a custom timeout.
- Block re-vote/participation by IP with the possibility of setting a custom timeout and white-listing and black-listing.
- Set membership exclusivity (only selected user roles can vote).
- Enable captcha (powered by reCaptcha).
- Set a quota.
- Set a start or end date or both.
- Manage custom fields.
- Set the default value.
- Filled (required).
- Allowed or forbidden words.
- Regular expressions (regex).
- File size.
- File formats.
- Image dimensions.
- Video/Audio length.
- Set custom CSS classes for field input and label.
- Customize field template.
- Include in statistics.
- Change the contest’s template.
- Set default values.
- Reset to default values.
- Customize typography settings (font family, line height, size).
- Customize the template’s settings (colors, layouts, submissions per row, etc…).
- Set landing page content.
- Create custom content pages.
- Install extension.
- Uninstall extension.
- Activate extension.
- Edit extension.
- Install template.
- Uninstall template.
- Activate template.
- Edit template.
- View extensions and templates.
- Install or update extensions and templates directly from the store.
- Migrate from TotalContest 1. x.
- Purge cache (Templates cached CSS).
- Import contests.
- Export contests.
- Activate TotalContest with the Envato license key to receive updates directly on the WordPress dashboard.
Support / Help
- Search the knowledge base.
- Open a support ticket.
- Download debug and system information.
Version 1.4.0 (2018-03-03)New Features
- Template switcher.
- Adding support for in-theme templates (Like WooCommerce and bbpress, the templates will always take precedence).
- Improved modules management.
- Some directories names are lowercase now to avoid case-sensitive OS bugs.
- Fixed a bug in pagination.
Version 1.3.0 (2017-11-18)New Features
- AJAX-powered contest browsing.
- Logs export.
- Fixed a bug with uploading on Firefox.
- Fixed a bug in the timezone.
- Fix the upload shortcode.
- Fix the expressions saving bug.
Version 1.1.1 (2017-05-31)Bug Fixes
- The user-based restriction is not working correctly.
- All limitations now follow the WordPress timezone instead of the server timezone.
Version 1.1.0 (2017-05-22)New Features
- Display custom content before/after submission content.
- Give the ability to choose which image size should be used for gallery view.
- Ability to change “no preview” image to another image.
- Send a notification when a submission has been created.
- The contest standalone gallery shortcode should display submissions properly now.
- Expression is not being saved.
Version 1.0.2Bug Fixes
- Fix a bug where some hosting environments won’t pass the HTTP method correctly (fallback added).
Version 1.0.1New Features
- Spanish language (CreditL Jose Pedraza. Thank you so much!).
- Fix a bug where WordPress fails to handle saving correctly.
- First release! “Hello, World” says TotalContest.