The Total Control HTML5 Audio Player for WordPress is jQuery plugin widget that streams audio and features a manageable playlist. It features 3 skins and a mini player option for a more compact interface. Playlist rows can be dragged and dropped to rearrange song order and new songs can be added on the fly. Also, users can choose which songs are to be skipped when repeat is enabled. When configuring the plugin widget, you can select a playlist you have created in the Playlist Manager.
You can add the player to posts and pages with shortcode using Widgets on Pages.
- Playlist Manager in WordPress Dashboard
- Draggable player
- Drag and drop functionality to rearrange playlist
- Include song artwork
- Supports OGG and MP3 files
- Android and iOS supported
- Add new songs to playlist
- 3 skins
- PSD files included to create custom themes
- Flash fallback for older browser that don’t support HTML5
- Mini player option
- Toggle visibility of playlist
- Playlist controls include “repeat all”, “repeat one”, and “shuffle”
- 4 options for positioning player in document