TMail is disposable email system which can be hosted on your own standard PHP Web Hosting. All you need is few common PHP extensions and IMAP services. The system is as simple as possible, with minimal codebase and complexity.
Below are server requirements. Usually, all major hosting providers covers each and every requirement specified below.
- PHP Extensions
- IMAP Email
- Default Email Forwarder (Catch all Email)
- PHP 5.3 and above
Don’t hesitate to contact if you have any questions
Need help in installing? Did you find any bug? Having some amazing ideas? Throw them here
Top quality support with 48hrs response time is always available to support you with any question or query you might have.
FAQ1. How to login to Admin Panell? - Your admin panel URL will be yourdomain.com/admin.php
2. I am getting a blank screen after setting email id. Why? - Most probably you had set the wrong hostname. Please find your current hostname here https://thehp.pro/tmail/host.php
3. How to add Ads?
- Goto yourdomain.com/admin.php and find text area associated with ads and put your code.
4. How to enable IP Logs?
- Goto options.php and change $options[‘logs’] = “no”; to $options[‘logs’] = “yes”;
- You can access logs via logs.php
5. How to delete IP Logs?
- Goto logs.php and delete all the lines after 1st
- DO NOT delete the <?php from 1st line
6. How to change logo?
- Create your logo in PNG format and save it is logo.png
- Upload your logo.png in the root folder of website (You need to replace the existing logo.png)
7. How to change About us Text?
- Goto https://www.tinymce.com/
- You will see a text editor (like MS Word)
- Create your about us page here
- Goto Tools -> Source Code
- Copy the code
- Now goto yourdomain.com/admin.php and paste that code in Ads text area in options
8. How to contact support?
- Visit https://codecanyon.net/user/harshitpeer
- On sidebar you can see, Email harshitpeer
- Type in your query and send. I will get back ASAP
Your honest review is always important. It encourages and helps to improve my product.
v3.3 - 7 April 2018 - Added ability to save list of Emails - Added Web Notifications - Added ability to set Default language in Admin Panel - Minor Bug Fixes v3.2 - 26 February 2018 - Added Search ability for EMails - Added Multi - Email Functionality - Minor Bug Fixes v3.1 - 20 October 2017 - Added Admin Panel - Fixed Minor Cosmetic Issues - Optimized Configuration and Options Data v3.0 - 11 September 2017 - Added ability to save IP Logs with Date and EMail ID created - Added option to use or not to use SSL for connecting to server - Added configurable about us - Added forbidden mail ids - Optimized Downloading of EMails - Fixed address attribute PHP Notice - Fixed countdown timer - Fixed total emails count in titlebar v2.2 - 19 August 2017 - Added ability to view total mails count in title bar - Added 2 more languages (German & Polish) - Fixed minor bugs and cosmetic issues v2.1 - 28 July 2017 - Added 7 different languages support. - Fixed iPhone blank email. - Fixed blank email received from some email servers. v2.0 - 7 July 2017 - Added Custom Email ID Option - Added Ads Support - Added moving countdown for retrieval of new emails - Added option to customize 'After X number of days, emails gets deleted from server' - Added option to set refresh time for retrieval of new emails - Optimized JS for setting up Email ID - Optimized security - Fixed minor bug for Download Email option on some servers - Fixed formatting issue on Email v1.2 - 29 June 2017 - Added button for getting new Email ID - Fixed CSS issue - Fixed responsive issue on iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s v1.1 - 25 June 2017 - Fixed accordion expand issue - Fixed download button issue - Optimized retrieval of new emails v1.0 - 22 June 2017 - Initial Release! Yay!