TITAN – Project Management System is a powerful PHP script designed to allow you to manage your projects, tasks, events and so much more. We have provided many excellent features that help make your life easier, your client’s life easier and your business more efficient. The application is a great way keep organised, very simple to install and we offer great support. It’s powered by MYSQL and PHP with CodeIgniter, making it a very robust solution.
Test Drive Before You Buy
Demo data resets every 30 minutes!
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Don’t want to deal with the hassle of setting the system up? Check out our Services page for more details.
TITAN is also very secure!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built using the latest CodeIgniter Framework Version 3.1.10 that has been tried and tested by millions of developers.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library, standard bcrypt encryption.
- Captcha enabled pages to prevent spam!
- Optional account activation via email
- Brute Force protection on login
Full Feature List
User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library (bcrypt) to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- Brute Force Login Protection
- Account Activation Option
- Create unlimited amounts of Projects, each with their own unique teams.
- Organize by custom created categories.
- Archive completed projects so old data is out of the way.
- Make active project to show relevant data easily.
- Mark Project Completion based on Tasks completed.
- Restrict which users can create projects through User Roles.
- Each Project can have a team of users who have specific permissions.
- User Role system allows you to assign specific permissions to users.
- Set a default User Role in the Admin panel.
- Admins have access to all projects/sections of the site.
- Create custom User Roles in the Admin Panel.
- Create User Roles specifically for Clients so they don’t see more than they need to.
- Create Documentation for multiple projects that can be viewed by your clients.
- Uses CKEditor which allows you to use a special text editor to insert images, links and other media easily. Also has HTML view.
- Download documentation into PDF form, includes table of contents and page numbering.
- Offline view for downloading HTML version of all documents for each project.
- Order documents for each project.
- Link documents across projects so that you don’t have to copy & paste multiple documents.
- Global Settings allow you to change site name, logo, enable registration, file upload types and more.
- Social Media Settings allow you to set if users can login with Facebook, Twitter, Google accounts.
- Section Settings allow you to turn off certain sections of the system.
- Calendar Settings allow you to switch between Google Calendar and Site Calendar.
- Manage all members easily; edit their usernames, passwords, emails, user roles.
- Add new members from Admin Panel.
- User Roles allow you to create custom roles that have unique permissions.
- User Groups allow you to group users together.
- IP Blocking allows you to prevent users from logging in with certain IP addresses.
- Ticket Settings allow you to setup email piping for clients. (iMAP)
- Invoice Settings allow you to change the invoice logo and default address, enable/disable payment gateways.
- Optional Google ReCaptcha implementation
- Date format section allows you to easily set how you want dates to be displayed.
- Full featured Calendar. Add/Edit/Delete events.
- View events by project.
- Can be used with Google Calendar.
- Add Tasks and Objectives to Projects
- Assign groups of users to Tasks.
- Set the completion of each task.
- Set status of each Task.
- View your own Assigned Tasks.
- Add Objectives to tasks (sub-tasks).
- Log time for each Task.
- Add Comments for each Task.
- Get notifications when Tasks are updated.
- Open up live chat sessions with any registered user on Titan.
- Create instant group chats with everyone in your Project teams.
- See a list of Online users that you can chat with.
- Have multiple chat windows open at the same time.
- Disable Live Chat in Admin panel
- Restrict who can use Live Chat by giving users the Live Chat User Role.
- A virtual file system allows you to upload files.
- Create folders to organise files.
- Assign files and folders to projects.
- Specify which files can be uploaded in Admin Panel.
- Add notes to Files for others to view.
- Manage the teams of individual Projects.
- Create Project Roles that give permissions for specific projects.
- Change the role of each member in the Project Team.
- Add/Edit/Delete members from Projects.
- Log the amount of time you spend on Projects.
- Easily stop and start timers from top navigation bar.
- Add in an hourly rate to work how much you are owed.
- View Stats on how much time you have spent every month.
- Fully functioning support ticket system.
- Create new tickets for clients or have them create tickets themselves.
- Assign Priority and status to individual tickets.
- Assign a user to a ticket to handle.
- View Assigned Tickets.
- Add Custom Fields for Tickets.
- Reply to tickets and get notifications+emails.
- Option to setup iMap email piping for client repsonses.
- Create Departments to organise tickets further.
- Keep track of your finances by adding costs and revenue entries.
- Assign entries to specific projects.
- Dashboard produces beautiful graph of your years finances.
- Organise with Categories.
- Create Invoices that can be paid with PayPal, Stripe or 2Checkout.
- Automatically set Invoice to paid by using PayPal’s IPN system, Stripe’s API or 2Checkouts API.
- Two different Tax options.
- Add items to invoices.
- Create Invoice Templates.
- Create Reoccuring Invoices.
- Download Invoices as PDFs.
- View Web Version of Invoices to send to clients.
- Create notes for Projects.
- View Notes/Edit/Delete.
- Set Note as a ToDO List
- Pin notes to your Dashboard
- Edit notes has auto-save feature that auto-saves the document for you every 30 seconds. Can be turned off/on
- Restrict access to notes with permissions.
- Create custom forms that allow you to receive leads/feedback.
- Create Input Boxes, Radio/Checkboxes, Select dropdowns, textareas.
- Assign a user to a form so they get alerted to new responses.
- Lead Form can be filled out by guests (non-logged in users). Special URL given.
- View all lead responses. Mark them as Read/Unread.
- Custom Status and Sources
- Add notes to individual leads.
- Convert lead to client
- Create services for customers to order.
- Create custom built forms; input boxes, checkbox, textareas, dropdowns.
- Invoice auto-generated on order. User can pay using either PayPal, Stripe or 2Checkout payment gateways.
- View all orders in the Orders Section.
- Send reminders of unpaid invoices.
- Assign a user to a service so they get notified of when there is a new order.
- Send your service forms out to anyone; they don’t have to be registered to submit an order.
- Can enable login requirement for services.
- Ticket Reports showing the amount of opened and closed tickets
- Finance Report shows how much revenue and expenses.
- Invoices show how many paid and unpaid invoices you have.
- Time Reports show logged time for all users, specific users and by project.
- All reports can have a specific time range applied to them.
- Send Messages to any user on the system.
- View all your messages in a beautiful designed inbox.
- Block List to block users.
- Get notifications when you recieve new messages.
- Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files (just 3 to edit!)
- Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using our unique Language Switcher.
- Supports any UTF-8 language!
- Documentation Guide to walk you through how to translate
- Built on CodeIgniter 3.1.10
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Translation Ready
- Requires PHP 5.4 and a MySQL database.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
Current Implemented Languages
- Partial Translations available
- You can add your own translation of the system by translating the language files (Simple to do- Documentation guide available).
English (Titan Version 1.9)
German (Titan version 1.9)
Portuguese-Brasil (Titan version 1.9)
Spanish (Titan version 1.5)
Russian (Titan version 1.5)
Would you like to contribute your language files for others to use (including updated/new)? If so, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily give credit to your site/company in our Documentation files both offline and online.
If you’re updating from a previous version, follow our update instructions here.
Version 2.1 –28/11/2019
- Updated to latest version of CodeIgniter
- Added Social Network Deauthorization to User Settings
- Added option to change Copyright Notice in Admin Panel
- Fixed Bug with removing admin with teams
Version 2.0 –08/08/2019
- Fixed issue with gantt chart incorrect dates
- Fixed issue with quantity limit
- Fixed issue with user displays
- Reworked Project Team page to be easy to use. Removed Team Roles and implemented Team Permissions.
- Team Worker can no longer add admins or update a user to have admin permissions
- Team Worker cannot remove an Admin from a Project
- Added new section Invoice Custom Fields
- Invoice Custom Fields added to Invoice PDF Display/View pages
- Added Invoice Estimates
- Client can accept/reject estimate.
- Added convert estimate to invoice
- Added Invoice Estimate for clients
Version 1.9 – 29/01//2019
- Added new Inventory/Stock System
- Ability to add “Stock Items” for specific projects or all projects
- Added two new user roles: Stock Manager and Stock Worker
- Added Inventory section which shows quantity of stock for specific projects
- Fixed mail pagination bug
- Fixed Facebook Login Bug
- Fixed Task Template Bug
- Fixed issue with timers lot loading tasks
- Updated to the latest version of CodeIgniter 1.1.10
Version 1.8 – 17/09/2018
- Updated to version CodeIgniter 3.1.9
- Fixed issue with custom fields for registration
- Fixed issue with resizing avatars
- Fixed issue with deleting profile comments
- Fixed translation issues
- NEW; Can now create Calendar Events for Tasks automatically. When a Task has it’s Due Date set, the event is created in the Project’s Calendar. Works with Google Calendar too.
- Updated Calendar to show the Task the event belongs to.
- Project Avatars now will resize if too big.
- Gantt Chart has been updated to use Google Charts
- Added Task Dependencies which works with the Gantt chart
- Added Setup Wizard for new installations
- You can now add Timers to Invoices; the cost of the timer is calculated by time x hourly rate.
- Timers now have a new status: Unpaid or Paid
- Option to add Finance entry from Invoice
- Added Custom Fields to Projects
- Custom Fields displayed on Project View page
- Added Export Options to most tables: CSV, PDF, Text File, Print
- Added reoccurring expenses for Finance section
Version 1.7 – 18/04/2018
- Updated to latest version of CodeIgniter (3.1.8)
- Fixed missing translation for timer stats
- Fixed bug with clients not being able to view projects
- Fixed bug with adding a note to a file
- Fixed issue with invoices and clients
- Fixed an issue with invoices loading payment options
- Fixed an issue with missing translation for ago
- Fixed an issue with CKEditor in modals
- Fixed issue with next occurrences for invoices
- Fixed issue with email templates for new_notification
- Added new Documentation Section, where you can add documentation for each project
- New User Roles: Documentation Manager (modify all documentations), Documentation Worker (only modify documentation for projects you’re a member of)
- Download downumentation into PDF format
- Client View version of Documentation (can be disabled too).
- Services are now displayed on the dashboard; can disable this in Admin Panel -> Global Settings
- User Settings now have the ability to add a personal Paying Account
- Implemented Invoice Worker user role; can create invoices for projects they are a member of and have team role invoice.
- Invoice Worker can also create own personal invoices (no project).
- Added project selection on Invoices page.
Version 1.6 – 24/01/2018
- Revamped Login/Register area
- Added option to Admin Panel to set max size for Avatars and Avatar resizing
- Implemented Task Templates which can create templates of tasks.
- Set each Task Template for a specific project or all projects.
- Upon creating new project, select from a list of Task Templates to import.
- Can now mark a note as being “personal” which will only show that note to your account. Admins, Project Admin, Note Manager And Team Manager can view all notes.
- Can now pin notes to Dashboard
- Notes can now become ToDo lists
- Implement ToDo interface that allows you to create ToDo lists using AJAX.
- Dashboard also shows pinned ToDo lists that you can update using AJAX.
- Fixed issue with reoccurring Invoices
- When you’re assigned to a ticket, you now get a notification.
- Added option to Assign User to a ticket directly from ticket page
- Revamped Invoice Creation/Updating Invoices to make it easier. Includes AJAX verification on form fields.
- Can now add Term Of Use notes to Invoices as well as hidden notes
- Can now choose a theme for each individual Invoice (2 currently added)
- Replaced old PDF library with new version
- You can now add/edit partial invoice payments to an Invoice via the Edit Invoice section.
- Total Paid amount has been added to Invoice page
- Partial payments made to an invoice are now displayed on the Invoice
- Added Partial Paid Invoice Status
- Partial Payments with PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout implemented
- Added new section to Invoices that allow you to Add/Edit Invoice Items
- Added Remind option to Invoices
- Added new cron to send out emails for overdue Invoices (See cron documentation)
- Can now customise the date for finance entries
- Can now delete notifications
- Remove obsolete links from mobile links
- Revamped Timers section
- Updated to latest version of CodeIgniter
- Added two new lists to Team Section to see Clients and All Users
- Team Section now has a user view, which will display the user’s details, projects, tasks, timers, invoices, tickets and user log.
- Team Manager, Admin and Project Manager can all update the user details in this section
- Updated User Settings to include User Data for Company Information
- Can send email to user from Team View page
- When a user posts a message on a Project page, all members get a notification of it
- Added hours spent on Project on Project page
- Time Report updated to show project breakdown (like the Time Stats page)
- Option to disable online list for clients in Chat.
- Added a RTL layout theme which includes bootstrap-rtl theme.
- Dashboard Finances Numbers now support decimals when counting
- Email Template added for notifications
- NEW: added German translation
Version 1.5.0 – (2/11/2017)
- Updated to CodeIgniter 3.1.6
- File Team Role now updates when modifying it in Team Section
- Updated the way Team Worker works; can no longer add/edit any member. Team Manager can edit/add any team member.
- When timer section is disabled, it no longer shows up in reports, tasks or dashboard.
- Fixed issue with Services page not recognising commas.
- Fix issue with Stripe payments
- Updated Facebook SDK to latest version
- Fixed issue with Google Social Media Login
- Fixed issue when deleting a file from a Task
- Fixed issue when deleting team role
- Garbage Collection when deleting tickets
- Fixed issue with viewing all timers
- Fixed issue with email group of users
- Added option to config languages to add datetimepicker language file
- Added option to config languages to add datepicker language file
- Fixed issues when changing language and loading of incorrect Jquery files
- Fixed issue with Stripe payment
- User can now logout even if they don’t assign a username to their account when registering with social media account
- Fixed issue with PDF in PHP 7.0
- Fixed issue with Services permissions
- Fixed issue with deleting a project and not removing finance data
- Updated animate number library
Version 1.4.0 – 25/05/2017
- Updated to codeigniter 3.1.4
- Fixed isset bug in Tickets
- Fixed issue with clients not being allowed to make tickets
- Timer no longer shows up when the section is disabled
- Team members no longer cut off when selecting them
- Fixed bug with updating Calendar Events
- Fixed bug when deleting a Team Role
- Revamped User Role section
- Revamped Email Templates to support multiple languages
- RTL support added to all layouts
- Added option to specify the cache time for dashboard data to Global Settings (admin panel)
- Updated Imap to specify strings for ticket replies
- Updated HTML filter to allow Greek, Italian and French characters
- Invoices now use Paying Accounts- allows you to store multiple accounts that contain invoice paying into information, such as addresses, payment gateway API keys etc.
- Added new Project Overview section which shows Tasks, Files, Chat and more about a specific project.
- Dashboard now shows list of your projects by default (recently was just for clients).
- Updated Team Display page to show First Name, Lastname and Username of user.
- You can now set tasks to be Archived. They will then stay in the Archived List and won’t show up in other areas of the site.
- Implemented Custom Fields for Users
- Implemented Gantt Chart for Projects.
- You can now add Task Members directly from the Add Task page
- Revamped new profiles
- Added in Profile Comments
- Option to disable profile commens in Admin Panel
- Option for user to disable their own profile comments added to User Settings
- Option for users to provide their own social media accounts added to User Settings + Displayed on profiles
- Set default Client User Role in Admin Panel
- Quotes Section has now been revamped to Leads Section
- Leads section allows you to collect User Information to be converted into a User later on
- View Leads area revamped, includes Lead Notes, Custom Statuses and Custom Sources.
- Implement brand new Live Chat system
- Live chat allows you to chat with any user on the system in real time. Live Chat can be enabled / disabled. Users with the User Role Live Chat can access the system.
- Live chat allows you to chat with multiple users at the same time.
- Can view Live Chat history, Edit Chat title, Add new users / Remove users, view online users, start group chat with Project Team and more.
- Live Chat settings added to Admin Panel
- Fixed small issue with file manage folder names showing up blank.
- New cron reminders: Tasks which are due within 7 days reminders, Calendar events for the week, Assigned Tickets awaiting a response.
- You can now assign user groups to ticket categories. Whenever a new ticket is created in a category, all users in the user groups are alerted of new tickets.
- Social Login Icons only show up when the API keys have been added.
Version 1.3.0 – 26/01/2017
- Fix for language switcher
- Fixed issue with Admin Permissions
- Fixed an issue with Mail loading messages when there was none
- Fixed bug with Tickets.php
- Fixed bugs with Tasks.php
- Fixed a bug with Forgotten Password requests
- Fixed a bug with Timer’s Display page
- Upgraded to latest version of CodeIgniter (3.1.3)
- Updated Favicon
- Implemented the ability to mark notifications as Read or Unread
- A user can now view timers belonging to all projects even when they have an active project.
- When viewing timers by project, the project name is displayed
- Implemented new Client User Roles: Client Projects and Client Tasks. These allow them to view progress and descriptions of projects and tasks respectively.
- Dashboard update for clients: can view project progress on frontpage.
- Clients with the Client Task User Role and Client Team Role can now view Tasks in a limited view. They cannot modify any data but can see Task Name, Description, Progress, Objectives and Assigned Users.
- Added total time to the Time Report
- Added a new Tools section to the Admin Panel for debugging. Includes: Email Debugger & Notifications Syncer.
- Implemented new payment gateway: 2Checkout.
- Can enter 2Checkout details for site in the Admin Panel under Invoice Settings.
- User’s can enter their own custom 2Checkout settings in the User Panel.
- Added options to Invoice Settings to enable/disable any of the payment gateways
- Updated Invoice Settings to set site PayPal address. Can now choose between Site And Your PayPal address when creating invoices.
- NEW Services Area allows you to create custom forms for your customers to make orders.
- Invoices are automatically generated for ordered services.
- Emails sent to user who ordered the service with link to their invoice.
- Send Reminders to users on unpaid invoices.
- View all orders in Services section and status of their invoices.
- New User Role for managing Services and Section Settings to turn Services off
- Invoices no longer need a client or project assigned; can have guest invoices with guest email and guest name.
- Assigned members of a task will now get notifications when: A new message is posted, a file is attached to the task, update task status, a new objective is added, the task is deleted
- Registration button no longer shows up when you disable registration
- New Report Section
- Ticket Reports
- Time Report
- New Area for setting date format
- Fixed bug for timers when 0 time had passed.
- Finance Report
- Invoice Report
- Google ReCaptcha Implementation
- Editing Notes now has the option for Autosave (auto saves the note every 30 seconds)
- Option to use Site Name as logo
V1.1.0 – 27/10/2016
- Datepicker UI z-index fixed
- Fixed broken links in timer page.
- Increased the height of notes editor
- Replaced the way Banned members work.
- Social media accounts now get added to default groups and user roles when registering
- Overdue message for tasks only shows now when the date has passed by at least 24 hours.
- Slider for % completion now allows you to go back to 0% (previously 1% min).
- When a tasks completion hits 100%, the task’s status automatically changes to complete.
- Can now view notes by Project
- Can now view finances by Project
- Integrated new STRIPE payment processor.
- Added in Payment Logs section to Admin Panel
- Fixed default Invoice Logo setting
- Upgraded to the latest version of CodeIgniter 3.1.1
- Fixed footer issue when collapsing sidebar tabs.
- Can set individual stripe accounts for each user (so that invoices can be paid to user creating them)
- Added in option to Admin Panel to turn off Secure Login (allows you to be logged into the same account on multiple devices)
V1.0.0 – Initial Release
Created by Patchesoft