screenshots/10_darkgrey.jpg screenshots/11_violet.jpg screenshots/12_purple.jpg screenshots/13_brown.jpg screenshots/14_black.jpg screenshots/14_lightgrey.jpg screenshots/1_overview.jpg screenshots/2_colors.jpg screenshots/3_black.jpg screenshots/4_lightgrey.jpg screenshots/5_darkblue.jpg screenshots/6_lightblue.jpg screenshots/7_red.jpg screenshots/8_orange.jpg screenshots/9_green.jpg
- CSS3 HTML5
- jQuery 1.9.1(newest) tested it with 1.3.2, 1.6.1, 1.7.1, 1.9.1
- 11 fresh styles
- Layout settings(buttons, bar and stack)
- Options(easy to change)
- Choose from 6000+ icons
- Minifyd version included
- Outside and inside dropdown
- Split or non split
- Free Updates
- Updated: the color css file, as they didn’t look that good on a mobile device
- Added: the support for touch devices, it now works how it should work
- Updated:support for touch devices
- Added:support for jquery 1.9.1
- Updated:the click event type option
- Added:better support for touch devices
- Updated:the plugin wrapper, you now can globally override the options.
- Added: support for touch devices.
- Updated: the code, made some improvements.
- Updated: the jQuery core from 1.6.1 to 1.7.1 due some bugs that effected the titanmenu.
- Added: click event, now you can show the menu if you click it(and hide it with mouseout)
- Fixed: issue with the effect called “slidefade”
- Added: new effect(slide and fade at once)
- Changed: the icon css files(preventing inheriting wrong values)
- Changed: the main css file, you now can use a div instead of a nav as a parent element
- Added: a mouseout delay
- Added: a z-index option
- Added: a small profile dropdown menu
- Fixed: a bug(inside dropdown indicator)
- Fixed: css border radius
Video preview here http://www.screenr.com/Q8Ns