CodingJack’s Tiny Music Player
HTML5 Music Player with Flash BackupTiny Music Player is the perfect solution for webmasters who want to play music on their web pages but don’t want the player itself taking up a lot of space. It’s the type of player that could fit elegantly into any site, and since all 3 skins are built with 100% CSS, changing colors to fit your site is super easy.
- 3 Built-in CSS3 skins
- 6 Built-in positions to choose from
- Choose between an animated bars or a static icon
- Autoplay, randomize and loop options
- Choose to always show the main player or show on mouse-hover
- Optional song title ticker
- Option to hyperlink each song title
- Customize/remove player’s HTML elements with ease
- Built-in Flash backup for ultimate file-type flexibility (use mp4 for every browser and every device)
IMPORTANT NOTEThe equalizer randomly animates and DOES NOT sync with your song’s output levels.
- API for advanced users.
- Due to mobile device restrictions, autoplay is not available on mobile devices.
- Song urls need to end with .mp3 and .ogg.
- Songs used in the preview are not included with the download source.
- For performance considerations, the bars will not animate in IE8.
Music Used in the DemoDisturbing Dreams by monophonicspace
Energetic pumping electronic club track by adamjamescuz
Dubstep Beat by Ane_Novak
Super Dance Party by DarkSunz