Latest Version: 14.03.2017 – v1.6. Check the changelog
Timetable Responsive Schedule For Joomla is a powerful and easy-to-use schedule plugin for Joomla. It will help you to create a timetable view of your events in minutes. It is perfect for gym classes, school or kindergarten classes, medical departments, nightclubs, lesson plans, meal plans etc. It comes with Events Manager, Event Occurrences Shortcode, Timetable Shortcode Generator and Upcoming Events Module.
Extended Feature List
- Build a Timetable In Minutes!
- 100% Responsive and Mobile Compatible
- Unlimited Timetables, Events And Occurrences Of Events
- Grouping Of Events That Occur In The Same Time Intervals
- Event Tooltips
- Event Filtering
- Weekdays Menu Allows To Translate Weekday Names To Your Language
- Events With Ability To Define Title, Subtitle And Description Content
- Ability To Define Custom Event Colors Including Hovers
- Ability To Define Custom URL For An Event
- Ability To Disable Event URL (Create Unclickable Events)
- Unlimited Number Of Event Occurrences (Event Hours)
- Ability To Define Weekday, Start / End Hour For Each Event Occurrence (Event Hours)
- Two Additional Description Fields For Each Event Occurrence (Event Hours) With HTML Support
- Optional Tooltip Description Field For Each Event Occurrence (Event Hours) With HTML Support
- Optional Category Field For Each Event Occurrence (Event Hours)
- Ability To Edit / Delete Event Occurrences With Ease
Timetable Shortcode Generator
- Ability To Choose The Events That Are To Be Displayed In Timetable
- Ability To Choose Hour Categories That Are To Be Displayed In Timetable (e.g. Only Morning Or Night Events)
- Ability To Choose Weekdays That Are To Be Displayed In Timetable
- Choose Between Dropdown Menu and Tabs For Event Filtering Menu
- Define Custom Text Label For All Events
- Custom Time Formats To Choose From Including 12/24 Hour Formatting
- Ability To Hide Column With Hours
- Ability To Show Only Start Hour Or Both Start And End Hour In Timetable
- 3 Different Layouts For Event Displaying
- Ability To Hide Rows Without Events In Timetable
- Ability To Disable Event URL In Timetable (Nonclickable Events)
- Custom Text Align For Event Displaying
- Unlimited Timetables On A Single Page Via Id’s
- Customizable Row Height In Pixels
- Responsive Mode On / Off Setting
- Live Shortcode Generator – Just Copy Generated Shortcode And Paste It To Your Post
- Ability To Edit Existing Shortcode Snippets – Just Copy Shortcode From Your Post And Paste It To Shortcode Generator Under Settings / Timetable
Upcoming Events Module
- Display Today Upcoming Events Or All Upcoming In A Form Of Scrollable List
- Ability To Define Number Of Events To Display
- Ability To Define Custom Time Format
- Server Time Or Database Time Based
- Support For Timezone
- Auto Scroll Feature
- Build-In Color Picker
Build-In Color Picker
- Ability To Choose A Color For Event Background
- Ability To Choose A Color For Event Description Text And Hours
- Ability To Choose A Color For Background And Text Hovers
- Ability To Choose A Color For Timetable Odd / Even Rows
- Ability To Choose A Color For Filterable Menu
- Ability To Enter a Custom Font Name
- Ability To Choose From a Google Font Library With Hundreds Of Fonts To Choose From
- Font Size Configurator
- Valid HTML5 Code
- Crossbrowser Compatible
- Documentation Included
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
We Are Trusted by 80,000+ Customers
We are a team of passionate people with 10+ years of experience and 6+ years of our presence on ThemeForest. We specialize in WordPress, design and development. Please follow us to stay up to date as we continue to craft our works.
- Install and automatic dummy-content Import,
- Add new event,
- Configure timetable,
- Configure Upcoming Events module.
Updates14.03.2017 – v1.6
- Filter kind option now allows to filter both by event and event category.
- New option to hide the ‘All Events’ view.
- Fix for ‘Alias already exists’ issue.
- Fix for filter issue when events have similar alias.
timetable.xml admin/script.php admin/timetable.xml admin/controllers/categories.php admin/controllers/columns.php admin/controllers/event.php admin/controllers/events.php admin/googlefont/font.txt admin/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_timetable.ini admin/models/category.php admin/models/column.php admin/models/event.php admin/scripts/timetable_admin.js admin/styles/style.css admin/views/timetable/tmpl/default_main.php media/scripts/timetable.js media/styles/responsive.css media/styles/style.css modules/mod_timetable/mod_timetable.xml modules/mod_timetable/tmpl/default.php plugins/content/timetable_content.php plugins/content/timetable_content.xml site/classes/timetable_shortcode.php site/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_timetable.ini site/views/event/view.html.php --- removed folders --- site/scripts/ site/styles/ site/images/02.09.2016 – v1.5
- Minor code fixes.
modules/mod_timetable/tmpl/default.php site/classes/timetable_shortcode.php site/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_timetable.ini09.09.2015 – v1.4
- Fix for sidebar overlap issue in Timetable panel.
- Fix for redundant title field in Event edit panel.
- Fix for conflict between jQuery Tabs widget and jQuery Tools library.
- Fix for Google Fonts issue in Theme Options panel.
- Minor code fixes.
script.php timetable.xml admin/config.php admin/timetable.php admin/controllers/event.php admin/controllers/timetable.php admin/views/event/tmpl/edit.php admin/views/timetable/view.html.php admin/views/timetable/tmpl/default.php media/scripts/timetable.js modules/mod_timetable/mod_timetable.php plugins/content/timetable_content.php site/classes/timetable_shortcode.php --- new files --- admin/classes/timetable_utils.php admin/googlefont/font.txt media/scripts/jquery.ui.tabs.js29.04.2015 – v1.3
- Loading Google Fonts through relative protocol.
- Fix for timetable event order issue.
- Fix for event page, when there’s no assigned image.
/admin/scripts/timetable_admin.js /modules/mod_timetable/mod_timetable.php /plugins/content/timetable_content.php /site/classes/timetable_shortcode.php /site/views/event/tmpl/default.php /site/views/event/view.html.php15.01.2015 – v1.2
- jQuery compatibility issues fixes.
/admin/views/event/view.html.php /admin/views/timetable/view.html.php /modules/mod_timetable/mod_timetable.php /plugins/content/timetable_content.php /site/views/event/view.html.php30.12.2014 – v1.1
- Compatibility fixes.
site/router.php admin/timetable.php admin/sql/dummy-timetable.sql admin/views/event/tmpl/edit.php admin/views/column/tmpl/edit.php admin/views/category/tmpl/edit.php