TimeCase helps you keep track of your time. It is a powerful yet easy to use web application for everyone who wants to see how much time is spent on certain tasks and projects.
- Track time spent on projects.
- Assign projects to customers and categorize work by type.
- Enter time tracking records by easily selecting time span.
- Auto-track time with simple start/stop timer button.
- Create users and assign them appropriate roles.
- Assign projects to customers and allow them to login and see their reports.
- Four different user roles and special customer role provides advanced security features.
- See time tracking reports, filter data with ajax, export as csv or print as tables.
- Modern, easy to use ajax interface.
- Full source code included
- Responsive design adapts to any screen size, from desktop to phones.
- Minimum PHP 5.2
- Apache web server with rewrite rules enabled
- MySQL Database server
- Microsoft IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Note: since there is no settings to change date/time formats, please check on live preview if current date/time format will suit your needs before buying.
Live Preview Note:On live preview timer (start/stop button) is session-based while the real app features persistent database timer. Session is used so you can all have your own timer while testing but it will clear if you log out and log in as another demo user.
Support:Before you post any question please read this extensive FAQ as you may find your answer there.
Most questions has been already answered several times in comments section and I will not answer to duplicate or similar threads.
Please DO NOT post customization questions since you will probably get a generic response. Support doesn’t mean customization and I am not available for freelance.
Limited support is ONLY available on fresh installations, with a default configuration options and if all system requirements are met. Support and help is NOT available if you changed or customized any original file.
- FileGator – Advanced PHP File Manager http://www.file-gator.com/
- TimeCase – Time Tracking Web App http://www.timecase.net/
- SocialStrap – Social Networking Platform http://www.socialstrap.net
- DuckSell – Sell your digital products on your own website and deliver them securely http://www.ducksell.com/
- DS Analytics – Free Real-time website analytics http://interactive32.com/getdsa
- LinkPreview – Free URL Preview Service http://www.linkpreview.net/
- More info about our products http://interactive32.com
- 13/01/2017 update to v1.7.1 (git: 45ce568) html report bugfix, no htmlspecialchars() in reports controller
- 21/11/2014 update to v1.7 (git: f8b9434) PUT/DELETE replaced with POST, small bugfixes
- 06/01/2014 update to v1.6.2 – minor spell fix inside db (git: d3916d4)
- 25/08/2013 update to v1.6.1 – long polling disabled by default in app config
- 06/07/2013 update to v1.6 – double entry bug fix
- 05/22/2013 update to v1.5.1 – bug fix
- 04/12/2013 update to v1.5 – automatic progress bar by deadline day, filter improvements
- 04/11/2013 update to v1.4.1 – customer filter added to “add time entry” form
- 04/10/2013 update to v1.4 – customer filter added to defaults, login improvement
- 03/18/2013 update to v1.3.1 – small css fix
- 03/15/2013 update to v1.3 – responsive modal fixes for iphone/android
- 03/13/2013 update to v1.2 – template engine updated for increased compatibility
- 03/01/2013 update to v1.1.2 – root url fix
- 02/24/2013 update to v1.1 – initial bug-fixes