This is a template for an Android tree chopping game. The aim of the player is to move the lumberjack left or right to avoid the branches, while chopping down the tree. The timberman, the tree and all other graphics can be easily changed just by replacing them.
The App features Google Play leaderboard for top scores (optional), banner ads (optional), interstitial ads (optional).
- Includes interstitial and Banner Google Play Services Ads – Make money from Ads easily.
- All Graphics included – All sprites are also in .ai format.
- Google Play Leaderboard – Scores are uploaded to a google Play Leaderboard for everyone to see.
- Video Tutorial Included – A video tutorial is included for a quick start.
- Top Score – The game saves the Best Scores on the user’s Device.
- Share on Facebook and others – Lets user choose where he wishes to share his game screenshot.
- Restart Feature – Player can restart game.
- Rate Feature – The app has a rate button to make it easier for players to give you a good rating.
- Very easy to customise – Most of the code you need to customise is in one xml file, Strings.xml.
- Sound Fx and music – Just replace the placeholder sound fx and music to have music play in the background
Music and Sound Fx are not includedThe music and sound fx are not included. The following where used in the demo:
- Music – http://audiojungle.net/item/video-game-reward-me/84637
- GameOver – http://audiojungle.net/item/block-hit-/153768
- Wood – http://audiojungle.net/item/chopping-wood-/5663391
- Click – http://audiojungle.net/item/click/869