Provide technical support for literally any product! Without any monthly payments, in less than 5 minutes!
Ticketrilla consists of two plugins: the server (this item), and the client:
- The Server plugin is installed on the developer’s server which would be providing support.
- The Client plugin is installed on the clients’ websites. This could be installed from the official WordPress plugins library .
‘Ticketrilla: Server’ features
- Unlimited agents and tickets
- Total control over the using of licenses on the addresses of clients’ websites and servers
- Simple definition of “freeloaders” what use stolen tokens
- Built-in licensing system
For Envato licenses support you need addon “Ticketrilla: Envato addon“
‘Ticketrilla: Client’ features
- Free client’s plugin in official catalog of WordPress
- Receiving support for all purchased products in one place – on his website
- Simplicity and comfort for using
- Automatic search of products providing support with the help of Ticketrilla
View the Live Demo
Feel free to review our demo sites:
- Server Plugin: https://server-demo.ticketrilla.com/wp-admin/, login – agent, password – agent
- Client Plugin: https://client-demo.ticketrilla.com/wp-admin/, login – client, password – client
You can also test the client plugin by connecting to the test-server ‘server-demo.ticketrilla.com’
SupportFor support you can to connect to ‘support.ticketrilla.com’ from your ‘Ticketrilla: Client’
The manual for could be reviewed here.
RequrementFor correct work the plugin is needed:
- WordPress v.4.9.0 and high
- Enabled REST API
ChangelogVersion 1.0.3 (09 Octomber, 2019)
- Fixed lot minor issuesVersion 1.0.2 (23 July, 2019)
- Added new addon "Ticketrilla: Client's Server User" for requests of temporary users on client's WordPress server
- Fixed lot minor issuesVersion 1.0.1 (26 June, 2019)
- Added new addon "Ticketrilla: Client's Server Info" for receiving information about client's server software and WP
- Fixed lot minor issuesVersion 1.0.0 (09 April, 2019)
- Initial Release