VERSION 1.2 NOW AVAILABLE, AT A NEW DISCOUNT PRICE
See the new features below.
Wunderbar is a WYSIWYG front-end editor for virtually any WordPress site and theme. Wunderbar puts full-featured visual editing on every page. You make your changes right on the page itself – not from the back end admin – so you can see exactly what your fonts, colors, styles, links, tables, and images will look like. No guessing, no wasted time.
Our formatting toolbar looks and works like a familiar word processor, making editing intuitive and fast. Drag and drop images or files, create hyperlinks, and more. Wherever the Wunderbar cursor appears – posts, pages, content, titles, excerpts – you can edit it quickly and with unlimited undo in case you make an error. Wunderbar will change the way you think about editing in WordPress!
- Change your content as you navigate your site
- 100% in-context WYSIWYG for
- Compatible with virtually any theme
- Edit both posts and pages
- Edit contents, and most excerpts and titles
- Full support for fonts, styling, tables, hyperlinks, media & more
- Drag and drop images and files directly onto your page
- Undo current edits or revert to previous versions
- No Setup required – works immediately upon installation
- Doesn’t require modifying themes in any way
- Content remains editable through existing back end admin
- Source code editing available
February 28, 2017: NEW IN VERSION 1.2.0
- Some really important bug fixes deliver more compatibility
- Editing is now better on small mobile phone screens: the Wunderbar displays subset of editing buttons for you to work with
- Comments can now be deleted, not just edited
- Wunderbar now autochecks for new versions in the standard plugin fashion.
February 9, 2017: NEW IN VERSION 1.1
- Wordpress Comments are now editable. Just like pages and posts, administrators can now edit the comments made by website visitors, right from the page they appear on.
- New Wunderbar Widget. Works just like Wordpress’ built-in Text widget, but adds full front-end WYSIWYG editing. Drop a Wunderbar Widget into any widgetized area. Whenever you visit a page displaying that widget, you can also edit it without leaving the page. A huge time-saver!