Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
The “The Stone of the Pharaoh” is a HTML5 puzzle game . The goal of the game is to clear all the grid, matching two or more block of the same color. The user loses a life if a single block is clicked.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
Just warning that for very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
- Assets included
Sounds disabled on Windows Phone
- Now Game is completely FULL SCREEN
- Bug Fixed (uncorrect score increasing)
- Toggle Audio now works correctly
- Added Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: